Recently in Cross Country Category
On April 11, we wish Happy Birthday to sophomore distance runner Alex McCandless of the track & field and cross country programs.
Practice No. 9 is set for a chilly Wednesday morning. Get the latest on Tuesday's session inVOL REPORT: Rushing To Improve. Check out Bob Kesling's recap of the action as well in this video feature.
Here are the latest stories from the media:
- Knoxville News Sentinel: Moving forward RB Rajion Neal 'needs to keep going'
- Knoxville News Sentinel: Darrington Sentimore knows 3-4 and SEC
- Knoxville News Sentinel: Vols aren't panicking about Tyler Bray's scrimmage
- Knoxville News Sentinel: Derek Dooley still talking about 'mental errors'
- Knoxville News Sentinel: Vols go back to work after first scrimmage
- Associated Press: Tennessee QB Bray developing quietly this spring
- Chattanooga Times Free Press: Vols' Marlin Lane works on hitting holes hard
- Chattanooga Times Free Press: Vols' Greg Clark making extra reps pay off
- GoVols247: Fulton '100 percent' back for Vols
- GoVols247: Notes: Sentimore has 'grown up'
- GoVols247: Repetition keying run-game repair
- Inside Tennessee: 'World of difference'
- Inside Tennessee: Immediate help
- Inside Tennessee: Back in the mix
- Nooga.com: Vols Spring Practice -- Day 8 blitz
- Volquest: Backs move forward under Graham
- Volquest: Address change helps Sentimore: More notes
- Volquest: Dooley talks scrimmage, more notes
On Dec. 18, we wish Happy Birthday to senior cross country and track & field performer Brittany Sheffey.
On Nov. 30, Happy Birthday to runner Nick Kaiser of the track & field and cross country teams.