1. Right-click the 'Download' link for the selected sport above and click 'Save Link As...'
2. In Outlook, select the FILE menu and click Import and Export
3. Click 'Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (.vcs), then click Next
4. Locate the folder that contains the file you downloaded in Step 1. In the 'Files of type' list, choose either iCalendar Format or VCalendar Format
5. Click 'OK'
1. Right-click the 'Download' link for the selected sport above and click 'Save Link As...' or 'Download Linked File As...'
2. Drag the .ics file from your desktop into the iCal application
* Alternate option to Step 2: In iCal, select the FILE menu and click IMPORT. Then choose the calendar on which you wish to add the sport schedule