1. The Young Alumni Program will only be available to graduates (undergraduate or graduate) of The University of Tennessee. UT graduates also include the UT Medical School and the UT Space Institute.
2. To be eligible, donors must have received their degree no more than 3 years
prior to the annual giving deadline.
For the 2005 annual fund, those eligible include graduates from the following semesters:
* December 2004
* May 2004
* December 2003
* May 2003
* December 2002
* May 2002
3. Young Alumni participants will be allowed football and basketball season ticket priority at a reduced contribution level. Below are the two options for participating in the program.
|Seat Location|| Regular VASF
|Upper-level South End-Zone||$500||$100||$250||$500|
(North or South)
|**Participants choosing the $500 option will have the opportunity to purchase basketball season tickets in the 300 level. Those choosing the $1000 option will be able to purchase tickets in the 200 level (end-zone seats only), if available.|
4. Young Alumni participants will require reduced contributions in Years 1 & 2, and will pay in full beginning in Year 3.
5. The Young Alumni Program will be limited to 300 tickets (150 YAP participants); members are limited to 2 tickets; however, they may receive 4 tickets together if there is availability.
6. After Year 2, Young Alumni participants may retain their seat locations if they continue to give at the minimum level of giving for their location.
7. Young Alumni participants will receive VASF donor credit for the amount actually contributed.