April 5, 2011
On Saturday afternoons in the fall, more than 100,000 fans fill Neyland Stadium to cheer on the Vols. On Facebook, more than 100,000 of our fans stay connected with what's going on in men's and women's sports on a daily basis.
On Monday night, the official Tennessee Athletics page passed the 100,000 mark on Facebook. To celebrate, we'll be giving away prizes all week beginning at noon on Tuesday:
- Two pairs of tickets to see the Vols vs. Buffalo in Neyland Stadium on Oct. 1.
- Two pairs of tickets to the UT vs. MTSU football game on Nov. 5.
- Two footballs signed by football coach Derek Dooley.
- Two behind-the-scenes tours of UT athletic facilities.
- Two prize packs, including adidas gear.
To find all our official Twitter and Facebook accounts, visit the UTSports.com Social Media Directory. And be sure to join the crowd at http://www.facebook.com/tennesseeathletics for your chance to win!