Advertise with the Tennessee Volunteers!
Call the Vol Network at 865-584-7043Why Tennessee? Here's a few reasons...
- One of the country's most popular and successful collegiate athletic programs
- Perennial contenders for conference and national championships
- Millions of loyal and devoted fans and an alumni base of more than 225,000
- Nation's third largest football stadium - 104,079-seat Neyland Stadium
- Nation's second largest on-campus basketball arena - 24,535-seat Thompson-Boling Arena
- The University of Tennessee ranks No. 2 in collegiate licensed sales (Source CLC)
For more than 50 years, the Vol Network has served as the main communications link between the University of Tennessee and its fans. As the broadcast rights holder to University of Tennessee athletics, Host Communications/Vol Network manages UT radio and television programming, game day publications, online services, venue signage and various other marketing and promotional activities related to Big Orange athletics. Below are some of the advertising opportunities with the Vol Network and University of Tennessee athletics.
Steve Early / General Manager
Glenn Thackston / Director of Operations/Asst. GM
Brandon Parks / Director of Network Sales
Troy Hartmann / Senior Account Execcutive
Marc Gibson / Account Executive
Brian Shupe / Account Executive
Beverly May / Director of Administration
Host / Vol Network
6701 Baum Drive, Suite 130
Knoxville, Tenn. 37919