- In all, Cleveland set four new career highs in her first dual meet of the season.
- Won her first-ever college race by clocking a 23.72 in the 50-yard freestyle.
- Earned a pair of top-3 finishes at Queens, including a victory as part of the winning 200-yard freestyle relay team
- Finished in the top four twice at UNC, including a 51.02 time (Career high) in the 100-yard freestyle
- Topped her previous best time in the 50 Free against IU and UK, swimming a 23.36 to tie for second with Cherelle Thompson
- Her 22.85 anchor leg in the 200-yard medley relay helped UT's B relay team win the event, as well as sweep the top two spots.
- Competed for the Zionsville Swim Club.
- No. 2 recruit from the state of Indiana and 45th nationally by collegeswimming.com. At the 2014 Indiana State Championships, she finished second in the 50-yard freestyle (22.68) and second in the 100 freestyle (49.76).
- In 2013, she competed at both the USA Swimming Junior National Championships and the NCSA Junior National Championships.
- Recipient of the 2014 IHSAA Mental Attitude Award for girls swimming.