2016 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2015 SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll
2015-16 - SOPHOMORE
- Dropped time in the finals to finish in a tie for ninth overall in the 50 freestyle (22.43), winning the B final.
- Won the C final of the 100 freestyle in 49.33 to finish 17th overall
- Finished 31st in the 100 backstroke (55.31).
- Scored 27.5 points for Tennessee to help the team to a second-place finish.
- Earned First Team All American Honors by swimming the third leg of the prelims 400 freestyle relay, which went into finals seeded 5th
2014-15 - FRESHMAN
DUAL MEET RECAP
- In all, Cleveland set four new career highs in her first dual meet of the season.
- Won her first-ever college race by clocking a 23.72 in the 50-yard freestyle.
- Earned a pair of top-3 finishes at Queens, including a victory as part of the winning 200-yard freestyle relay team
- Finished in the top four twice at UNC, including a 51.02 time (Career high) in the 100-yard freestyle
- Topped her previous best time in the 50 Free against IU and UK, swimming a 23.36 to tie for second with Cherelle Thompson
- Her 22.85 anchor leg in the 200-yard medley relay helped UT's B relay team win the event, as well as sweep the top two spots against IU and UK.
- Swam in six total finals at the 2014 Nike Cup, including a season-best 22.70 50 Free split and a 49.80 100 Free Split
- Was a part of the winning 400 Free Relay team at Texas A&M, swimming her split in 50.91
- Swam the anchor leg (23.03) for the winning UT relay team in the 200 Free Relay at LSU
- Earned third place in the 100 Free at LSU in 51.26
- Set three career-best times during the SEC preliminaries (22.71 in 50 freestyle, 49.98 in 100 free, 55.79 in 100 back)
- Placed 21st overall in the 50 freestyle
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- Competed for the Zionsville Swim Club.
- No. 2 recruit from the state of Indiana and 45th nationally by collegeswimming.com. At the 2014 Indiana State Championships, she finished second in the 50-yard freestyle (22.68) and second in the 100 freestyle (49.76).
- In 2013, she competed at both the USA Swimming Junior National Championships and the NCSA Junior National Championships.
- Recipient of the 2014 IHSAA Mental Attitude Award for girls swimming.
- Birthday: July 5, 1996
- Majoring in evolution