2017 CSCAA All-American (Honorable Mention)
2016 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2015 SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll
2016-17 - JUNIOR
SEC MEET RECAP
- Scored in a pair of events, posting a 13th-place result in the 50 freestyle (22.52) and a 20th-place finish in the 100 freestyle (49.66)
- Placed 35th in the 100 backstroke (55.31)
DUAL MEET RECAP
- Competed in six meets during the fall semester, often serving as leadoff leg on the Vols' sprint relays. Her top times included: 22.96 in the 50 free (Auburn, NCAA B-cut), 50.70 in the 100 free (Kentucky/Indiana), 1:57.54 in the 200 free (NC State GAC Invitational) and 57.14 in the 100 back (Vanderbilt).
- One of the members of the inaugural class of the VOLeaders Academy, a leadership-through-sports training program. After a year of leadership classes and training, the year culminated with a trip working with youth and non-profit sports organizations in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, before the Olympic Games.
2015-16 - SOPHOMORE
- Earned First Team All American Honors by swimming the third leg of the prelims 400 freestyle relay, which went into finals seeded 5th
- Dropped time in the finals to finish in a tie for ninth overall in the 50 freestyle (22.43), winning the B final.
- Won the C final of the 100 freestyle in 49.33 to finish 17th overall
- Finished 31st in the 100 backstroke (55.31).
- Scored 27.5 points for Tennessee to help the team to a second-place finish.
2014-15 - FRESHMAN
- Set three career-best times during the SEC preliminaries (22.71 in 50 freestyle, 49.98 in 100 free, 55.79 in 100 back)
- Placed 21st overall in the 50 freestyle
DUAL MEET RECAP
- In all, Cleveland set four new career highs in her first dual meet of the season.
- Won her first-ever college race by clocking a 23.72 in the 50-yard freestyle.
- Earned a pair of top-3 finishes at Queens, including a victory as part of the winning 200-yard freestyle relay team
- Finished in the top four twice at UNC, including a 51.02 time (Career high) in the 100-yard freestyle
- Topped her previous best time in the 50 Free against IU and UK, swimming a 23.36 to tie for second with Cherelle Thompson
- Her 22.85 anchor leg in the 200-yard medley relay helped UT's B relay team win the event, as well as sweep the top two spots against IU and UK.
- Swam in six total finals at the 2014 Nike Cup, including a season-best 22.70 50 Free split and a 49.80 100 Free Split
- Was a part of the winning 400 Free Relay team at Texas A&M, swimming her split in 50.91
- Swam the anchor leg (23.03) for the winning UT relay team in the 200 Free Relay at LSU
- Earned third place in the 100 Free at LSU in 51.26
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- Competed for the Zionsville Swim Club.
- No. 2 recruit from the state of Indiana and 45th nationally by collegeswimming.com. At the 2014 Indiana State Championships, she finished second in the 50-yard freestyle (22.68) and second in the 100 freestyle (49.76).
- In 2013, she competed at both the USA Swimming Junior National Championships and the NCSA Junior National Championships.
- Recipient of the 2014 IHSAA Mental Attitude Award for girls swimming.
- Birthday: July 5, 1996
- Majoring in evolution
- "Tennessee has given me a family and something bigger than myself, it has opened doors for me, pushed me to be better than I was yesterday and helped me become a better person everyday"