ALL-AMERICA CERTIFICATES (1)
2015 - 1
SEC MEDAL COUNT (1)
2015: 200 Freestyle Relay
2015-16 - SOPHOMORE
- Placed 19th in the 50 freestyle (22.93)
- Finished 28th in the 100 freestyle (50.06)
- Finished 35th in the 100 butterfly (54.59)
2014-15 - FRESHMAN
DUAL MEET RECAP
- Swam the anchor leg (23.47) in her first-ever race, the 200 Medley Relay, to help the 'B' relay team featuring Christina Leander, Colleen Callahan and Patricia Forrester earn second place at UNCW.
- Earned a pair of career-highs in Wilmington; she used a 24.76 time to earn fourth place in the 50-yard freestyle, while using 57.52 time to swim the second-fastest time in the 100-yard butterfly.
- Her 51.83 time during the 400-yard freestyle relay at UNC set a new career high in the 100-yard freestyle.
- Primarily swam sprint freestyle and butterfly, competing in nine events before the postseason.
- Recorded a third-place finish in the 50 free against Georgia (22.92).
- Reached her first career individual final, placing 19th in the 50 freestyle. She swam a career-best 22.67 in the prelims.
- Also took 38th in the 100 freestyle (50.34) and 44th in the 100 butterfly (55.25).
- Picked up first career SEC medal as part of the third-place 200 freestyle relay team (1:28.92). She swam the third leg in 22.06.
- Part of the ninth-place 200 freestyle relay team (1:28.01). It was the relay's fastest time of the season with Lubawy swimming a 22.12 third leg.
- Also swam in the prelims of the 400 freestyle relay, helping the team to the consolation final.
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- No. 1-ranked recruit in the state of Nevada by collegeswimming.com.
- Swam on the club circuit as a member of the Boulder City Henderson Heat Wave.
- Competed at the 2013 USA Swimming Junior National Championships.
- As a member of Bishop Gorman High School, she won the 2013 Nevada state championship in the 50 freestyle and was second in the 100 freestyle. She followed that performance with a record-breaking senior meet, winning the 50-yard freestyle (22.98) and the 100 freestyle (49.82) in state record times.