- Swam the anchor leg (23.47) in her first-ever race, the 200 Medley Relay, to help the 'B' relay team featuring Christina Leander, Colleen Callahan and Patricia Forrester earn second place at UNCW.
- Earned a pair of career-highs in Wilmington; she used a 24.76 time to earn fourth place in the 50-yard freestyle, while using 57.52 time to swim the second-fastest time in the 100-yard butterfly.
- Her 51.83 time during the 400-yard freestyle relay at UNC set a new career high in the 100-yard freestyle.
- No. 1-ranked recruit in the state of Nevada by collegeswimming.com.
- Swam on the club circuit as a member of the Boulder City Henderson Heat Wave.
- Competed at the 2013 USA Swimming Junior National Championships.
- As a member of Bishop Gorman High School, she won the 2013 Nevada state championship in the 50 freestyle and was second in the 100 freestyle. She followed that performance with a record-breaking senior meet, winning the 50-yard freestyle (22.98) and the 100 freestyle (49.82) in state record times.