SEC MEDAL COUNT (1)
2015: 200 MR
2016 CSCAA Scholar All-America
2016 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2015 CSCAA Scholar All-America
2015 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2014 CSCAA Scholar All-America
2014 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2013 SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll
2015-16 - SENIOR
- Took 10th in the 100 butterfly (53.19) to score 17 points
- Finished 14th in the 100 backstroke (53.59).
- Placed 23rd in the 200 IM in 2:00.23 after swimming 1:58.69 in the prelims. Six UT swimmers scored in the event.
2014-15 - JUNIOR
DUAL MEET RECAP
- Earned a third-place finish (58.19) in the 100-yard backstroke in the opening meet at UNCW.
- Swam a 2:05.32 to finish third in the 200 IM at Queens, while swimming a 2:24.19 in the 200-yard breaststroke to earn fifth place
- Broke two minutes in the 200-yard backstroke (1:59.82) against IU and UK to earn third place
- Swam a 55.19 against IU and UK to earn fourth place in the 100 Back
- Swam the third leg of Tennessee's winning 200-yard medley relay team (24.83 leg) against IU and UK
- Made four finals at the 2014 Nike Cup, including a fifth-place finish in the A final of the 200 Back in a B-cut time of 1:58.66
- Tied for second in the 100 Fly (55.56) and finished fourth (2:07.00) in the 200 IM at Texas A&M
- Won the 200 Back at LSU in 1:58.30, a current season-best
- Swam the first leg of the gold medal-winning 200 medley relay team
- Finished 20th in the 100 back finals (54.27)
- Finished the 200 back prelims in 1:58.69, a NCAA b-cut time
- Placed 20th in the 100 fly finals in a career-best 53.35
- Swam the backstroke leg of the 200 medley relay preliminaries
- Set a new career-best time in the 100 back prelims (53.48)
- Finished the 200 back prelims in 1:55.49
- Had her best individual finish in the 200 IM prelims, swimming under two minutes for the first time this season with a career-best 1:57.28
2013-14 - SOPHOMORE
DUAL MEET RECAP
- Competed in four of Tennessee's fall meets, focusing primarily on the 100 and 200 backstroke
- Finished in top six every fall race in the 100 and 200 backstroke, posting a season-best in the 100 backstroke at Louisville (56.93) and in the 200 backstroke against Indiana and Kentucky (2:01.28).
- Against Missouri and Virginia Tech, she posted a career best time in 100 breast with a time of 1:07.03 and finished 100 backstroke with a time of 56.65. She also posted season best times in 200 backstroke (1:59.91) and 200 IM (2:04.79), good enough for 2nd in both events
- Against Georgia, she posted season best times in 100 backstroke (56.31) and 400 IM (4:32.24). She also finished 6th in 200 backstroke with a time of 2:00.77
- In her second 100 Fly competition of the season, DeMonte came in the eighth place in the B final, swimming a 54.41 after swimming the sixth-best time in program history earlier in the day
- DeMonte also put up career-high and NCAA B-Cut times in the 200 IM preliminaries. In the B final, she came in seventh place with a 2:00.23 time
- Swam the 200 IM in 1:58.73
- Swam the 100 butterfly in 53.69
- Competed in the 200 backstroke with a time of 1:57.73.
2012-13 - FRESHMANDUAL MEET RECAP
- Opened her college career on the road at UNC Wilmington, where she swam the 200 fly (2:12.56) and 200 IM (2:09.97)
- Set new career best in the 200 IM, taking second in 2:05.76 against Kentucky and Indiana. Also swam the 200 backstroke and 100 breaststroke at Lexington, Ky.
- Swam three races in first home meet against Louisville, competing in the 400 IM for the first time (4:35.21)
- Swam three career bests against Ohio State, in the 1000 freestyle (5:06.50), 100 breaststroke (1:07.73), and 200 IM (2:05.63)
- Showed off versatility at the Tennessee Invitational, setting career bests in eight races and reaching the A-final in four events. She took third in the 200 IM (2:05.85)
- Made career best times in the SEC prelims in the 100 back (54.99), 200 back (1:56.43) and 200 IM (2:01.70).
- Placed for the Lady Vols in the 200 backstroke, coming in 15th place in the B Final
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- Hailing from Ann Arbor, Mich., DeMonte has won five state championships over the past three years
- Finding great success in the 100 back and 200 IM, she holds Michigan Division I state records in both events. This year she rewrote the record books by swimming times of 54.56 seconds in 100 back and 1:59.67 in the 200 IM, which topped her previous best and state record mark of 2:00.72
- A five-star recruit according to Swimming World Magazine and a 12-time National Interscholastic Swim Coaches Association (NISCA) All-American
- In 2009, she was named the Washtenaw County girls Swimmer of the Year
- As a senior at Huron High School, DeMonte was selected to compete for the Michigan Interscholastic Swim Coaches Association (MISCA) Dream Team the past two years.
- Birthday: November 2, 1994
- Majoring in statistics
- Recipient of the Janet McKinley "Women in Business" Women's Athletic Endowed Scholarship