- Competed in four meets during the fall semester, focusing primarily on freestyle events
- Recorded top-eight finishes in the 500, 1000 and 1650 freestyle events all fall.
- He had a fall-best time of 4:36.84 in the 500 freestyle at the Georgia Tech Invite, placing eighth. He was third against South Carolina in the 1000 freestyle with a time of 9:36.36. He was also sixth in the 1650 freestyle in a time of 15:55.33.
- Had career-best in 1000 freestyle (9:54.62) at the UNC Wilmington meet
- Finished fourth in the mile in a career-best time of 16:10.60 at home against Louisville. Also recorded a sixth-place finish in the 200 breaststroke
- Swam a career best in the 1000 freestyle against Ohio State (9:32.57)
- Achieved six new career bests at UT Invite, 200 free (1:44.60), 500 free (4:36.11), 1650 free (15:47.55), 200 breast (2:10.38), 200 IM (1:55.29), 400 IM (4:06.98)
- Competed in first career SEC Championships in College Station, Texas
- Scored his first points for UT in the 1650 freestyle, taking 18th in 15:22.62, an NCAA B cut time
- Dropped 10 seconds off his 500 freestyle time from earlier in the year. Finished 36th in 4:26.59 in the morning prelims.
- Placed 30th in the 400 IM (3:58.95)
- Swam in one meet against Indiana and Kentucky
- Season bests: 2:12.38 in the 200 breaststroke ... 59.46 in the 100 breast ... 2:00.63 in 200 IM
- Earned All-America honors final three years of high school in the 200 medley relay and the 400 free relay
- Competed as a part of Swim Atlanta and qualified for Junior Nationals during his senior year.
- Born July 7, 1992 in Hendersonville, Tenn.
- Parents' names are Gregg and Jennifer BeVier
- Has two younger siblings: Collin and Carrington.