- Earned a third place result at UNCW with a 1:55.02 finish in the 200-yard freestyle
- Earned two career highs at Queens: 25.65 in the 50-yard freestyle and a 2:07.55 in the 200-yard butterfly
- Also finished in second place in the 1000-yard freestyle at QU (10:24.73)
- At UNC, Morris earned two fourth-place results in the 200 Free (1:51/46) and the 500-yard freestyle (5:00.21)
- Competed in all five of Tennessee's fall collegiate meets, primarily swimming the freestyle events
- Finished top four in all 500 free, 1000 free and 1650 free races during the fall semester
- Recorded first NCAA b-cut time when she finished second in the 1650 relay in 16:28.83 at the Georgia Tech Invitational
- Won a swim-off over teammate Caroline Finkbeiner to qualify for a spot in the C final of the 200 Freestyle
- Came in sixth place in the C final, swimming a career-high 1:48.12
- Place fifth in the C final of the 1650 freestyle, clocking a time of 16:37.86
- Finished in eighth in the C final of the 500 Freestyle with a time of 4:48.53 in her first career final
- Highest-ranked swimmer in the Lady Vols' signing class, coming in at No. 8 nationally according to collegeswimming.com.
- Competed in two events at the 2012 USA Olympic Team Trials, finishing 23rd in the 400-meter freestyle and 28th in the 800 freestyle.
- Named to the 2012-13 USA Swimming National Junior Team for her performance.
- In 2011, she won the gold medal in the 1500-meter freestyle at the Santa Clara International Grand Prix with a time of 16:30.98.
- Won the 400-meter freestyle at the Speedo Championship Series in Buffalo, N.Y., shortly before joining the Lady Vols in August 2013. Also won the 800 freestyle.
- Trained with the club team North Baltimore Aquatic Club and attended Orion High School
- Birthday: October 24, 1994
- Recipient of the Joan W. & Neal M. Allen Women's Athletics Scholarship Endowment