- Opened the season's first race by swimming the initial leg of the 200 Medley Relay; the 'B' relay team of Leander, Colleen Callahan, Patricia Forrester and Amy Lubawy earned a second place finish at UNCW.
- Earned her first victory of the 2014-15 season at UNCW, where she swam a 57.65 to claim the 100-yard backstroke.
- Finished in second place in the 200 IM at North Carolina behind a career-high 51.83
- Competed in all five fall collegiate meets, primarily participating in the 100 and 200 backstroke events
- Earned four top-four finishes int he 100 backstroke during the fall semester
- Swam at the AT&T Winter National Championships in Knoxville. Finished 33rd in the 100 backstroke (55.27) and also swam the 100 back to lead off the 400 medley relay team, clocking her first NCAA B-cut time in 54.75.
- Reached the C Final in the 100 backstroke (53.98).
- Swam the C final in 54.11 to claim second place behind teammate Madison Hahn.
- Swam the 100 backstroke in 53.30
- Ranked fourth from Pennsylvania and 41st nationally by collegeswimming.com
- As a member of the West Chester East High School swimming team, Leander won five individual Pennsylvania state championships (100 backstroke in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 200 IM in 2012)
- Set the PIAA state record in the 100-yard backstroke in a time of 53.70.
- Earned All-American honors five times.
- Competed at the 2012 USA Swimming Olympic Trials.
- Best time in the 200 backstroke is 1:58.21 and her best performance in the 200 IM is 2:00.61.
- Competed on the club level with the Suburban Seahawks
- Birthday: October 11, 1994
- Majoring in Marketing