2013-14 - SOPHOMOREDUAL MEET RECAP
- Swam in five meets for the Vols during the fall semester, primarily in the 50 free, 100 free and 100 fly.
- Won the 50 freestyle in the dual meet against South Carolina on Oct. 18 in a fall-best 20.61.
- Recorded two season bests at the AT&T Winter National Championships: the 50 free (20.46) and the 100 fly (49.51)
2012-13 - FRESHMANDUAL MEET RECAP
- Started first season at UT by adding depth to the Vols' sprint freestyle and butterfly races
- Improved as his first semester progressed and set career bests in six events at the Tennessee Invitational. At the home meet, he placed second in the 100 freestyle (20.70).
- Recorded top-five finishes in the 50 freestyle in all seven times he competed in the event during the regular season.
- Earned a pair of fourth places in the 50 free and 100 butterfly in the Vols' upset victory over Georgia at home
- Scored two career bests during the Last Chance Meet to finish his freshman season. He swam under 20 seconds in the 50 free for the first time in 19.94. He also dropped his time well under 49 seconds in the 100 butterfly for the first time in 48.44.
- Competed in three individual events, setting a career best in two events
- Finished 33rd in the 50 freestyle (20.57 - career best), 41st in the 100 freestyle (45.64 - career best), and 44th in the 100 butterfly (49.59).
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- Swam for the Bolles School Sharks in Florida
- The squad won the team title at the 2011 Short Court Junior Nationals.
- Born July 10, 1993
- Parents: Luz Sadsad.
- Recipient of the Karl Bahret Swimming Endowment Fund