- Competed in two meets in his return to the pool for UT.
- Scored career bests in the 1000 freestyle (11:03.48) and the 100 breaststroke (59.60).
- Finished fourth in the 100 free at the Tennessee Invitational with a season-best 44.99
- Placed fourth in the 50 free at South Carolina in 21.78
- Took tenth in the 200 free against Indiana and Kentucky with a season-best 1:45.73
- Earned eleventh in the 50 free at the Tennessee Invitational with a season-best 20.67
- Placed eighth in the 200 free against Louisville with a season-best time of 1:46.96
- Won his first collegiate race in the 50 free with a time of 22.09 at Cumberlands
- Finished 19th in the 50 free with a career-best time of 20.96 at the Tennessee Invitational
- Placed 13th in the 100 free with a time of 45.85.
- Arrived on The Hill in January and redshirted
- California state champion in 100 freestyle
- Part of state team championship as a junior
- Two-time All-America
- Coached in high school by Glen Perry and club coach Andy Oktavian
- Born Sept. 20, 1990 in Loma Linda
- Parents are Steve and Lori