CAREER HONORS CAREER AWARDS
2015 SEC Academic Honor Roll
Finished 3rd at the Florida meet in the 100 breaststroke, with a career best time of 102.78
Also, had her career best at the Florida meet in the 200 breaststroke finishing 3rd with a time of 2:15.20. She also made the NCAA B cut with this time
2015 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2014-15 - SOPHOMOREDUAL MEET RECAP
- Swam the second leg of the 200 Medley Relay to help the quartet of Christina Leander, Patricia Forrester, Amy Lubawy and Callahan earn a second place finish in the season-opening race.
- Her 24.43 time at Queens was a career high in the 50-yard freestyle, which she came in second place as a part of Relay B in the 200-yard freestyle relay.
- Earned fourth place in the 200-yard breaststroke (2:22.73) at Queens
- Earned third place in the 200 Breast (1:05.02) to help UT go 1-3 in the event at QU
- Finished in third place in the 100 Breast in 1:05.02 vs. Indiana/Kentucky, her highest finish in the fall season
- Earned a career-best time in the 200 IM (2:01.36), as well as earning top-five finishes in the two breaststroke events at the 2014 Nike Cup
- Finished second in the 200 IM at Texas A&M (2:04.83)
- Finished in second place in both breaststroke events at LSU, posting then-season-best times in both events
- Finished 16th in the 100 Breast (8th in consolation final), while swimming a career-best 1:01.33 in the prelims
- Swam a career-best 2:11.03 to finish 10th in the 200 Breast (2nd in the consolation final)
- Finished 13th in the 400 IM, thanks to a career-best 4:13.64
- Finished 38th in the 400 IM prelims (4:14.07)
- Finished 45th in the 200 Breast prelims (2:13.80)
- Finished 52nd in the 200 IM prelims (career-best 1:59.70)
- Ended the season by placing No. 5 in the 200 Breast in UT history, No. 5 in the 400 IM, No. 7 in the 200 IM and No. 8 in the 100 Breast
2013-14 - FRESHMANDUAL MEET RECAP
- Competed primarily in the 100 and 200 breaststroke during her first fall season
- Picked up her first collegiate victory in her first collegiate meet, winning the 200 breaststroke at UNC Wilmington
- Swam two career bests at the AT&T Winter National Championships in Knoxville, swimming 1:04.03 in the 100 breast (38th) and 2:20.06 in the 200 breast (39th)
- Placed 8th in 100 breast (1:05.87) and 6th in 200 breast (2:22.57) in meet with Missouri and Virginia Tech
- Finished 6th in 100 breast (1:04.90) and 200 breast (2:20.74) against Georgia
- Finished eighth in the 100-yard breaststroke C final with a time of 1:03.59
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- One of the best breaststroke swimmers in the 2013 class nationwide, Callahan was ranked No. 42 nationally by collegeswimming.com and is the top swimmer this season coming out of the state of New Jersey.
- Attended Atlantic City High School, where she competed for four seasons on the swim team and served as captain for a year.
- A three-time New Jersey high school state champion in the 100 breaststroke (2:01.54) as well as the 200 individual medley (1:01.29), setting state records in both events.
- Named the Atlantic City Press Athlete of the Year in 2012 and the Swimmer of the Year the last three seasons.
- USA Swimming Scholastic All-American
- Competed at the 2012 U.S. Olympic Trials
- Birthday: June 11, 1995
- Recipient of the Movita Steiner Women's Athletic Endowed Scholarship