2016 CSCAA Scholar All-America
2016 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2015 CSCAA Scholar All-America
2015 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2014 CSCAA Scholar All-America (Honorable Mention)
2014 SEC First Year Academic Honor Roll
2015-16 - JUNIOR
NCAA MEET RECAP
- Finished 20th in the 200 IM, 25th in the 400 IM, and 42nd in the 200 breaststroke
- Scored in all three individual events and was also part of an SEC relay team for the first time in her career.
- Took 10th in the 400 IM (4:08.57)
- Placed 14th in the 200 breaststroke (2:12.99)
- Won the C Final to place 17th in the 200 IM (1:58.00)
- Swam breaststroke on the 400 medley relay team that finished fourth.
2014-15 - SOPHOMORE
- Finished 38th in the 400 IM prelims (4:14.07)
- Finished 45th in the 200 Breast prelims (2:13.80)
- Finished 52nd in the 200 IM prelims (career-best 1:59.70)
- Finished 16th in the 100 Breast (8th in consolation final), while swimming a career-best 1:01.33 in the prelims
- Swam a career-best 2:11.03 to finish 10th in the 200 Breast (2nd in the consolation final)
- Finished 13th in the 400 IM, thanks to a career-best 4:13.64
- Swam the second leg of the 200 Medley Relay to help the quartet of Christina Leander, Patricia Forrester, Amy Lubawy and Callahan earn a second place finish in the season-opening race.
- Her 24.43 time at Queens was a career high in the 50-yard freestyle, which she came in second place as a part of Relay B in the 200-yard freestyle relay.
- Earned fourth place in the 200-yard breaststroke (2:22.73) at Queens
- Earned third place in the 200 Breast (1:05.02) to help UT go 1-3 in the event at QU
- Finished in third place in the 100 Breast in 1:05.02 vs. Indiana/Kentucky, her highest finish in the fall season
- Earned a career-best time in the 200 IM (2:01.36), as well as earning top-five finishes in the two breaststroke events at the 2014 Nike Cup
- Finished second in the 200 IM at Texas A&M (2:04.83)
- Finished in second place in both breaststroke events at LSU, posting then-season-best times in both events
2013-14 - FRESHMAN
- Finished eighth in the 100-yard breaststroke C final with a time of 1:03.59
- Competed primarily in the 100 and 200 breaststroke during her first fall season
- Picked up her first collegiate victory in her first collegiate meet, winning the 200 breaststroke at UNC Wilmington
- Swam two career bests at the AT&T Winter National Championships in Knoxville, swimming 1:04.03 in the 100 breast (38th) and 2:20.06 in the 200 breast (39th)
- Placed 8th in 100 breast (1:05.87) and 6th in 200 breast (2:22.57) in meet with Missouri and Virginia Tech
- Finished 6th in 100 breast (1:04.90) and 200 breast (2:20.74) against Georgia
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- One of the best breaststroke swimmers in the 2013 class nationwide, Callahan was ranked No. 42 nationally by collegeswimming.com and is the top swimmer this season coming out of the state of New Jersey.
- Attended Atlantic City High School, where she competed for four seasons on the swim team and served as captain for a year.
- A three-time New Jersey high school state champion in the 100 breaststroke (2:01.54) as well as the 200 individual medley (1:01.29), setting state records in both events.
- Named the Atlantic City Press Athlete of the Year in 2012 and the Swimmer of the Year the last three seasons.
- USA Swimming Scholastic All-American
- Competed at the 2012 U.S. Olympic Trials
- Birthday: June 11, 1995
- Recipient of the Joan W. & Neal M. Allen Women's Athletics Scholarship Endowment
- "Tennessee gives you all the tools and support that you need to succeed. By getting lost in your teammates, being present in every moment, and working your hardest, it will be hard to hide from excellence."