2014-15 - JUNIORDUAL MEET RECAP
- Along with teammates Ross Dibblin, Tyler Mills and Troy Tillman, Dagley helped UT's 'A' Relay team earn second place in the 200 Medley Relay.
- Won his first race of the season by clocking a 50.10 time in the 100-yard backstroke at UNCW.
- Finished with four top-4 finishes (and three third-place finishes) at Queens and UNC
- Earned a pair of top-2 finishes in the 100 and 200 Back against IU and UK, clocking a 49.05 to win the 100 and a 1:48.99 to take second in the 200 behind teammate Sean Lehane
- Swam a current season-best 1:46.58 in the A final of the 200 Back at the Nike Cup, where he finished in third place
- Won the 100 back at LSU in 49.49
- Finished third in the 100 back against Georgia in 49.28
- Finished third in the 200 back at Texas A&M in 1:49.35
- Finished the 100 back in 24th place (48.97)
- Finished the 200 back prelims with a time of 1:47.31
2013-14 - SOPHOMOREDUAL MEET RECAP
- Emerged as one of the Vols' top backstrokers to start his sophomore year
- Competed in five meets during the fall season, focusing primarily on the 100 and 200 backstroke
- Placed in the top five in four fall meets in the 100 backstroke, swimming a fall-best 49.91 against Indiana and Kentucky on Nov. 1, placing third.
- Finished second twice in four fall meets in the 200 backstroke, against South Carolina and at the Georgia Tech Invitational to end the fall season.
- Posted career best times in 100 backstroke (49.27) and 200 backstroke (1:47.81) against Missouri and Virginia Tech, placing 4th in both events
- Against Georgia, he finished 3rd in 100 backstroke (49.40) and 5th in 200 backstroke (1:48.84)
- Finished in the B Final of the 100 yard backstroke with a time of 47.96.
- Also individually competed in the 200 IM (1:47.51) and 200 yard backstroke (1:45.71)
- Reached the C Final in both of those events.
2012-13 - FRESHMANDUAL MEET RECAP
- Started out UT career at UNC Wilmington, taking third in the 200 freestyle (1:44.59) and third in the 200 backstroke (1:55.73)
- Swam the 200 free and 200 back again at Kentucky, placing 11th and fourth respectively
- Set new personal best of 1:52.78 in the 200 back in the home opener against Louisville
- Competed in the 100 backstroke and 200 backstroke for the second meet in a row against Ohio State, finishing fourth in the 200 backstroke
- Achieved six career bests at UT Invite, 50 free(21.72), 100 free (47.80), 200 free (1:44.06), 200 back (1:52.35), 200 IM (1:55.91) and 400 IM (4:11.90)
- Concentrated on the backstroke events during the spring semester, competing against Virginia Tech, Georgia and Florida.
- His best meet prior to the SEC Championships came at home against Georgia. He placed fourth in the 100 backstroke (50.49) and sixth in the 200 backstroke (1:50.87)
- Set career bests in his first conference meet, taking 34th in the 100 backstroke (50.01) and 29th in the 200 backstroke (1:48.05).
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- A fourth-time high school All-American and was named 14-time All-Ohio while swimming for Hudson High School
- Named the Northeast Ohio Conference Swimmer of the Year in 2012
- Held 13 high school team records
- Four-time high school state qualifier
- Received the Greater Akron Touchdown Club Swimming All-Star Award in 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Competed at three USA Junior Nationals in 2010 and 2011
- Traveled to Viena, Austria, for the United World Games in 2007, where he won a gold and silver medal
- Competed in club swimming for H.E.A.T. (Hudson Explorers Aquatics Team).
- Born: August 23, 1994
- Parents: James and Elizabeth Dagley
- Parents swam at Duke the same time as Tennessee head coach Matt Kredich
- Has two younger siblings, William and Kristin.
- Recipient of the Bay Family Athletic Scholarship Fund