2013-14 - JUNIORDUAL MEET RECAP
- Had a versatile start to his junior year, swimming in five meets during the fall semester
- Recorded two career bests at the Georgia Tech Invitational to wrap up the fall season. He swam the 200 breaststroke in 2:08.53 (11th), and he also finished the 500 freestyle in 4:46.28.
2012-13 - SOPHOMOREDUAL MEET RECAP
- Competed in seven different events in his first season as a Vol, concentrating primarily in the 200 butterfly and individual medleys
- In season opener at UNC Wilmington and first meet as a Volunteer, placed fourth in 200 butterfly (1:58.50)
- Swam a career best in the 400 I.M. against Louisville (4:08.94)
- Swam two career bests against Ohio State in the 200 butterfly (1:53.72) and 200 I.M. (1:55.73).
- Finished in the top eight in all six meets he swam the 200 butterfly in the regular season. Did the same in the 200 IM in four meets
- Recorded career bests in all three of his individual events in Tennessee uniform, scoring for the Vols in the 200 IM
- Qualified for the C final in the 200 IM, swimming in a career-best NCAA B cut time of 1:48.42, good for 22nd place
- Also had career bests in the 400 IM (3:54.45; 25th) and the 200 butterfly (1:49.44; 27th)
2011-12 - FRESHMAN AT RIDERSEASON RECAP
- A standout swimmer for Rider as a freshman, Peterson set the school record in the 400 IM at the 2012 MAAC Championships, swimming in 3:55.70
- At the conference meet, he was second in the 400 IM, third in the 200 IM (1:51.49) and fourth in the 200 butterfly (1:50.96)
- He was part of four winning relay teams at the MAAC Championships as Rider won the team title
- Became the first swimmer in Rider history to qualify for the USA Olympic Trials, doing so in the 200-meter IM (2:06.03).
- Born Dec. 23, 1992
- Parents: Brian and Carol Peterson.
- Recipient of the William Lea McDonald Jr Athletic Scholarship Endowment