NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS (2)
2013 - 200 Freestyle Relay
2013 - 200 Medley Relay
ALL-AMERICA CERTIFICATES (20)
2015 - 5
2015 - 5
2014 - 6
2013 - 4
SEC MEDAL COUNT (16)
2016: 200 freestyle relay, 400 freestyle relay, 200 medley relay
2015: 200 medley relay, 400 medley relay
2013: 50 freestyle, 200 medley relay
2015: 50 freestyle
2014: 200 medley relay, 200 free relay, 400 free relay
2013: 200 free relay
2015: 200 freestyle relay
2014: 50 freestyle, 400 medley relay
2013: 400 free relay
2015 Capital One Academic All-District
2015 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2014 All-SEC (2nd team)
2014 CSCAA Scholar All-America
2014 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2013 SEC All-Freshman Team
2013 SEC Freshman of the Week (2 times)
2013 CSCAA Scholar All-America
2013 SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll
2013 VOLSCARS Lady Vol Rookie of the Year
2015-16 - SENIOR
- Part of three winning relays in her final SEC meet: the 200 free relay (1:27.36), 400 free relay (3:12.04) and 200 medley relay (1:35.86)
- Tied Jenny Connolly for the most career SEC titles in women’s program history with seven.
- Placed second in the 50 freestyle (21.95)
- Took sixth in the 100 freestyle (48.52)
- One of four UT swimmers to finish in the top eight in both the 50 and 100 freestyle events
2014-15 - JUNIOR
DUAL MEET RECAP
Swam the very first leg of the very first medley relay of the season, helping UT's 'A' relay team win the 200-yard Medley Relay with Molly Hannis, Cherelle Thompson and Harper Bruens.
- Won her first solo race of the season at UNCW by swimming 56.81 in the 100-yard butterfly.
- Earned three first place finishes at Queens and UNC winning the 50-yard freestyle at both venues (22.92-QU, 22.78-UNC), as well as the 100-yard freestyle at UNC (50.10)
- Earned victories in the 50 and 100 freestyle at the NIKE Cup in November. She won the 50 in 22.02 and the 100 in 48.58.
- Recorded seven wins in the 50 free and five wins in the 100 free in during the dual meet season. In January, she won both events against LSU and Georgia.
- Collected two gold medals in relays, providing the freestyle anchor in the winning 200 medley relay (1:35.31) and the 400 medley relay (3:31.47)
- Placed fourth in the 50 freestyle (22.00) and eighth in the 100 freestyle (49.15).
- Part of the third-place 200 freestyle relay team, swimming the leadoff leg. She finished her third SEC meet with three medals, upping her career total to 12.
- Placed 11th in the 50 freestyle (22.11).
- Just missed qualifying for the 100 freestyle, placing 17th in prelims in 48.60. She was a one-hundredth of a second from 16th.
- Swam the freestyle leg in the third-place 200 medley relay (1:36.29) and the fifth-place 400 medley relay (3:30.84), good for two first-team All-America honors.
- She was also part of the ninth-place 200 freestyle relay team that won the consolation heat (1:28.01) and the 16th place 400 freestyle relay.
2013-14 - SOPHOMORE
DUAL MEET RECAP
- Competed in all five fall collegiate events for Tennessee to start her sophomore season
- Won the 50 and 100 freestyle three times each during the fall semester, recorded three NCAA B-cut times in each race as well.
- Scored a career-best time in the 200 free at the Georgia Tech Invitational (1:50.62)
- Swam at the AT&T Winter National Championships, where she finished eighth in the 100 freestyle. In the prelims, she swam a season-best 49.00.
- Along with Lauren Solernou, Harper Bruens and Molly Hannis, Johnson helped qualify for an A-cut time and a silver medal in the 200 medley relay on night one (1:35.81)
- Johnson was responsible for two medals on night two. She swam a career high 21.84 to claim the bronze in the 50 freestyle. She closed out the night swimming the fastest second leg in the field (21.55)to help earn the silver in the 200 free relay
- Johnson helped claim the bronze medal in the 400 medley relay on night four with a 3:30.19
- On the final night, Johnson, Bruens, Lindsay Gendron and Kate McNeilis won the silver medal in the 400 freestyle relay, finishing just off the school record time by clocking a 3:12.76
- Individually placed 8th in the 50 freestyle, her second consecutive top-8 finish in the event.
- Swam the 100 freestyle in 48.88, placing 32nd overall
- Swam in anchor freestyle leg in the Lady Vols' silver medal effort in the 200 medley relay
- Also helped the Lady Vols place seventh in the 400 freestyle relay, fifth place in the 200 freestyle relay, sixth in the 400 medley relay, and 11th in the 800 freestyle relay
- Finished with six All-America certificates, five of them first team
2012-13 - FRESHMAN
DUAL MEET RECAP
- Proved to be an impact swimmer for the Lady Vols right away in the sprint freestyles during the dual meet season
- Won the 50 freestyle in five of six meets during the dual meet season
- Took first in five of seven meets in the 100 freestyle during the dual meet season as well
- Won both the 50 and 100 freestyle in the Lady Vols' first victory over Georgia in more than 20 years. Her performance earned her SEC Freshman of the Week honors for a second time during the year
- Won 50 freestyle at the SEC Championships, setting a national age group record in the finals (21.90 seconds)
- Part of the SEC record-setting team that took gold in the 200 medley relay, swimming her customary freestyle leg
- Swam a leg of three relay teams that set school records at the SECs: 200 medley relay, 200 free relay and the 400 free relay
- Reached the finals of the 100 freestyle, finishing eighth. Her prelim time of 48.57 was her top time all year
- Swam a career-best 53.66 in the prelims of the 100 butterfly. She finished 16th in the evening finals
- Earned first-team All-SEC honors and was on the SEC All-Freshman Team
- Helped the Lady Vols to the NCAA title in both the 200 medley relay and the 200 freestyle relay. Over the week, the Lady Vols won their first three NCAA relay titles in program history.
- Backed up her SEC title in the 50 freestyle by placing third in the 50 free (21.89) while senior teammate Caroline Simmons took fourth
- Helped the Lady Vols rise to third place in the final team standings, doing her part to help the Lady Vols touch the wall in fourth in the 400 freestyle relay to close the meet.
- Finished 20th in the 100 freestyle and 48th in the 100 butterfly
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- Competing for High Point Christian Academy in High Point, N.C., Johnson led HPCA to three Triad Athletic Conference championships as well as a North Carolina Independent Schools Athletic Association (NCISAA) 1A/2A State championship in 2009-10
- A 10-time all-state selection and 6-time All-American -- Including relays, a 14-time all-state selection
- Named the Piedmont Athletic Conference of Independent Schools (PACIS) Swimmer of the Year in 2011 and 2012
- Won the USA Swimming Junior National Champion in the 50 freestyle
- Swimming World Magazine tabbed her as a five-star recruit and the 24th-best recruit in the class of 2012
- Four-time Scholastic All American who posted 4.0 during her high school career
- An Olympic Trials qualifier in 50 and 100 freestyle
- Held six individual North Carolina swimming state records by the end of her high school career
- Johnson, one of the best sprinters in her class, is a member of STAR Aquatics and won the North Carolina SCY (short course) State Championship in 2010
- Named to the USA Swimming Junior National Team in 2011-12 and 2012-13.
- Born Oct. 6, 1994
- Parents: Gerald and Carol Johnson.
- Recipient of the Bob DeVault and Julie Watts Scholarship Endowment
- Majoring in Kinesiology