2015 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2014 CSCAA Scholar All-America (Honorable Mention)
2014 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2013 SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll
2015-16 - SENIOR
- Placed 19th in the 500 freestyle (4:45.61)
- Scored for Tennessee in the 1650 as well, finishing 24th (16:42.72)
- Also finished 28th in the 200 freestyle (1:48.01)
2014-15 - JUNIOR
DUAL MEET RECAP
- Earned a fourth place finish in the 200-yard freestyle at UNCW with the help of a time of 1:55.07.
- Swam in the 500-yard freestyle for the first time this season at Queens, where she finished second (5:04.56)
- Won the B final of the 500 Free at the Nike Cup, setting a career-best time (4:49.70)
- Swam a career-best 50.09 100 Free to help UT win the 400 Free B relay
- Placed fourth in the 500 Free at Texas A&M (4:54.86)
- Earned her third-straight top-four finish in the 500 Free at LSU, finishing third in 4:56.49
- Helped Tennessee to 40 points on the ninth-place 800 freestyle relay team (7:10.32).
- In individual events, placed 39th in the 500 free (4:54.32), 35th in the 200 free (1:48.95) and 48th in the 100 free (51.13).
2013-14 - SOPHOMORE
DUAL MEET RECAP
- Competed in all five fall meets for Tennessee, primarily competing in the 100 and 200 freestyle
- Enjoyed her first two-win meet to open her sophomore season, taking first in the 100 free and 100 fly at UNC Wilmington
- Had two top-eight finishes in the 100 free and three top-eight finishes in the 200 free
- Grabbed a 3rd place victory in the 200 freestyle at Florida while also setting a season best time of 1:48.85
- Competed in three preliminaries.
- 500 freestyle (4:50.99), 200 freestyle (1:48;44) and 200 butterfly (2:05.33).
2012-13 - FRESHMAN
DUAL MEET RECAP
- Opened career by swimming three individual races at UNC Wilmington, grabbing a second-place finish in the 500 freestyle (5:08.82)
- Took fourth in the 100 freestyle (10:28.54) in her second meet against Kentucky and Indiana
- Took fourth in a career-best time in the 500 freestyle (5:02.29) and fifth in the 200 butterfly (2:07.65) in first home meet vs. Louisville
- Swam a career best in the 200 freestyle against Ohio State (1:52.77)
- Competed in spring dual meets against Virginia Tech, Georgia and Florida.
- Against Georgia, lowered her 500 freestyle time under 5 minutes for the first time, placing seventh in 4:59.53.
- Against Florida, set a career-best time in the 200 freestyle (1:50.90).
- Placed in all three of her individual events at her first SEC meet, posting career best in all three
- Had career best time in 200 free prelim (1:48.17) and took 22nd place in the evening finals (1:48.22)
- Recorded best times in 500 free (4:49.70) on her way to taking 21st
- Had her best result in the 200 fly (2:00.44), good for 20th place in the C Final
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- A s a senior at Trinity High School, she captured a state championship in the 500 free (4:53.68) at the PIAA Class AA Meet and finished second in the 200 free (1:49.84 - PR). She also won gold medals in the 200 and 500 freestyle at the PA District 3 Meet. During her junior year of high school, Finkbeiner captured District 3 and PIAA Class AA silver medals in both the 200 and 500 free events
- In 2010, she was the District 3-AA champion in the 200 free and 500 free.
- Named a Scholastic All-American and an NISCA All-American in 2010 and 2011.
- She also competed at the 2012 U.S. Junior Nationals before starting her college career
- Swam four years on the club circuit as part of West Shore YMCA, competing at YMCA short course and long course nationals all four years of high school
- As a senior at the YMCA Short Course Nationals: placed ninth in the 200 free (1:50.32); ninth in the 200 fly (2:02.41); and 14th in the 500 free (4:53.54).
- Birthday: April 18, 1994