200 FR (HM), 400 FR (HM), 800 FR
SEC MEDAL COUNT (1)
2013: 800 FR
DUAL MEET RECAP
- Most critical contributions Aberg Ledjstrom made for the Vols as a freshman was on the relays. He competed in freestyle relay events at the SEC and NCAA Championships
- Won first career race against UNC Wilmington, the 200 freestyle (1:43.35)
- Placed fourth in 200 freestyle against Ohio State (1:41.02)
- Achieved four career bests at UT Invite, the 50 free (21.37), 200 free (1:40.71), 100 back (51.62), and the 200 back (1:53.15)
- Individually, competed in the 50 freestyle (20.05), 100 freestyle (44.20) and 200 freestyle (1:37.70) events.
- Reached the C Final in all three of those events and set new career bests.
- Helped Vols to a silver medal in the 800 freestyle relay, swimming the second leg in the Vols NCAA A cut time of 6:20.13. His cut was 1:36.74.
- Swam a leg on the Vols' fastest 200 freestyle relay of the season (1:18.32). The team placed fourth.
- Earned first-team All-America honors for the 800 freestyle relay. The team time was 6:21.87 as the Vols reached the podium in a swimming event for the first time since 2011.
- Picked up honorable mention All-America honors for the 200 freestyle relay (1:18.45, 13th place) and 400 freestyle relay (2:53.66, 12th place)
- Received national acclaim in Sweden for his distance swimming, having won the 1500-meter freestyle at the 2011 Swedish Long Course Nationals in 15 minutes, 14.51 seconds
- Not just limited to the long distance races; in November 2011, he won the 400 freestyle in the Swedish Short Course Nationals.