2016 CollegeSwimming.com SEC Swimmer of the Week (1 time)
2015 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2014 SEC Freshman of the Week (1 time)
2016-17 - SENIOR
SEC MEET RECAP
- Scored twice for a total of 24 points, taking 10th place in the 200 butterfly with a time of 1:57.36 and 18th in the 100 butterfly with a time of 53.55.
DUAL MEET RECAP
- Re-emerged as one of the team's top butterfliers during the fall semester, winning the 200 butterfly four times and the 100 butterfly once over six meets during the semester.
- Recorded five NCAA B-cuts during the fall semester, including a semester best time of 1:58.54 against UNC in the season opener. She also recorded a B-cut in the 100 fly against UNC (54.39).
- Named CollegeSwimming.com's SEC Swimmer of the Week after placing first in the 200 fly and second in the 100 fly against North Carolina on Oct. 21-22.
2015-16 - JUNIOR
- Took 39th in the 500 freestyle (4:52.51)
- Finished 29th in the 100 butterfly (54.37 - season best)
- Ended 33rd in the 200 butterfly (2:00.99)
- Swam a pair of season bests at the Tennessee Invitational in the 500 freestyle (4:49.99) and the 200 butterfly (1:58.00).
- Had two career bests in the home meet against Arkansas: the 200 freestyle (1:56.01) and the 100 breaststroke (1:07.63).
2014-15 - SOPHOMORE
- Finished 55th in the 100 Fly (54.16) and 37th in the 200 Fly (1:57.86)
- In her first SEC meet, finished eighth in the 200 butterfly finals, swimming a 1:57.07 time.
- Swam a 53.61 in the preliminaries of the 100 Fly, a new career-best, and then finished 24th in the finals
DUAL MEET RECAP
- In her first event of her sophomore campaign, Lundstrom won the 200-yard butterfly with a time of 2:05.39 at UNCW.
- Later in the UNCW meet, Lundstrom swam the third-fastest time (5:09.12) in the 500-yard freestyle.
- Earned two to-3 finishes at Queens: a second-place result in the 200 Fly (2:01.30) and the 500 Free (5:04.97)
- Earned a pair of top-4 results at UNC: third place in the 200 Fly (1:59.38 and fourth place in the 100-yard butterfly (56.15)
- Swam a 55.80, a regular season-best, to finish fourth in the 100 Fly at Florida
- Finished second in the 100 Fly at the 2014 Nike Cup (1:58.60)
- Earned three more second-place finishes at Texas A&M (2:00.57), LSU (2:01.89) and Florida (1:59.15)
- Swam a career-best 2:03.38 in the 200 IM at the Bulldog Invitational
2013-14 - FRESHMAN
- Swam the 200 butterfly in 1:58.86.
DUAL MEET RECAP
- Competed in all five of Tennessee meets during the fall semester
- Emerged as one of the freshmen looking to pick up points in the butterfly events following the graduation of Kelsey Floyd, particularly in the 200 fly
- Finished second in both the 100 and 200 fly against Louisville -- swimming her first NCAA B-cut time in the 200 fly in 1:58.63 -- to earn SEC Freshman of the Week honors
- Concluded the fall with the AT&T Winter National Championships, swimming the third-best 200 fly time in program history (1:56.60) en route to winning the B final and placing ninth overall.
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- Ranked 44th nationally and first in Missouri by collegeswimming.com
- A three-time Missouri high school state champion in the 100-yard fly (2011, 2012, 2013) for Parkway North High School. She set the meet record as a junior (54.51).
- Overall a five-time state champ. She picked up the 200 IM title in 2012 and the 500 freestyle in 2013 in a meet record time of 4:55.53.
- Her time of 54.51 in winning the 100 fly set a new state record.
- Earned All-American honors in the 100 fly and 200 IM
- Competed at the 2012 USA Swimming Olympic Trials in the 100 and 200 butterfly events Named the Post-Dispatch All-Metro Swimmer of the Year in 2012 and 2013
- Birthday: August 31, 1994
- "I hope I left the team better than when I joined and made a positive impact on all"
- Recipient of the Blalock Family Scholarship Endowment