- Competed in five meets during his first fall semester
- Recorded three career bests to end the fall semester at the Georgia Tech Invitational: 246.65 on the 1 meter, 262.60 on the 3 meter and 213.15 on the platform.
- Won NCHAA 3A state championship on the 1-meter springboard as a senior, scoring 348.65 points. He was a three-time state regional champion and finished runner up at state twice
- Won every high school competition as a senior
- Named the Times-News Diver of the Year
- Competed on the club level as a member of the Clemson Diving Club