2014: 100 Free
2014: 800 FR
- Competed in four meets during the fall semester, primarily competing in the 50 and 100 freestyle
- Won the 50 freestyle at Louisville in 20.38, his first collegiate victory
- Won the 100 freestyle twice during the fall, swimming his first NCAA B-cut time of 43.48 en route to taking first at the Georgia Tech Invitational.
- Swam under 20 seconds in the 50 free for the first time in his college career, getting an NCAA B-cut time of 19.89 to lead off the Vols' prelim 200 free relay team at the AT&T Winter National Championships
- Helped the Vols tie for a bronze medal with Alabama, clocking in at 1:24.84, the third-fastest time in the nation and the fastest by the relay team of Percy, Sam Rairden, Renato Prono and Oystein Hetland this season
- Won a swim-off for the final spot in the 100 Fly and went on to set a career-high time of 47.99, good for sixth place
- The quartet of Percy, Rairden, Prono and Sean Lehane swam a time of 3:08.20 in the 400 Medley Relay for a fifth place result
- Broke the school record in the 100 free, earning the silver medal with a time of 42.22
- Individually competed in the 100 frestyle and received 12th place.
- Competed with the Vols in the 400 freestyle relay where they won 8th place.
- Helped the Vols to a B-cut time of 1:17.59 in the 200 freestyle relay.
- Swam with the Vols in the 400 medley relay.
- Helped the Vols reach 12th place in the 200 medley relay.
- Came to Tennessee as one of the fastest sprint freestylers to swim collegiately in recent memory
- Won three gold medals at the 2013 FINA Junior World Championships in Dubai just before launching his UT career. He won the 50-meter freestyle, setting a meet record in 22.11 seconds. He also was part of the winning 400 freestyle relay and 400 mixed medley relay. He took silver in the 100 freestyle.
- Turned in several then-top times of his career in April at the Australian Age Championships and the EnergyAustralia Swimming Championships. He recorded a time of 22.24 seconds in the 50-meter freestyle and 49.63 in the 100 freestyle later in the month
- He also posted a winning performance in the 50 freestyle in January's Australian Youth Olympic Festival
- Percy trained with the Southport Olympic Swimming Club, one of the high performance clubs in Australia