CAREER HONORSCAREER AWARDS
2015 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2015-16 - JUNIOR
SEC MEET RECAP
- Placed third in the 1650 yard freestyle earning 27 team points (16:08.26).
- Took fifth place in the B-Final 200 yard butterfly with a (1:55.84) final.
- Contributed to earning fifth place and 50 team points in the 800 yard freestyle relay.
- Finished the 500 yard freestyle with a time of 4:48.42 and 11 team points.
2014-15 - SOPHOMOREDUAL MEET RECAP
- Won her first race of the season in the 500-yard freestyle (4:58.35) at UNCW
- Won a pair of races in the 500 Free at the Nike Cup (4:43.38) and at LSU (4:53.54)
- Finished in second place in the 500 Free against UGA (4:50.71) and at Florida (4:48.31)
- Finished in second place in the 1650 Free at the 2014 Nike Cup (16:17.38)
- Set a career-best time in the 200 Free preliminaries at Nike Cup (1:49.77); went on to finish sixth in the finals
- Set a career-best time in the 50 Free (25.73) during the leadoff leg of the 200 Free Relay at LSU
- Won the C final of the 200 Fly at Nike Cup (2:00.30)
- Set a new career-best time (4:42.67) during the prelims of the 500 Free
- Finished in fifth place in the 500 Free championship final (4:42.73)
- Tegner now sits fourth all-time in Tennessee history in the 500 Free.
- Finished in fourth place in the 1650 Free, swimming a career-best time 15:59.64
- With her performance in the 1650, Tegner is No. 1 in UT history, as well as No. 4 in the 1000 Free (9:38.74).
- Set a new career-best time in the 200 Fly (1:57.12), which places her No. 6 in UT history
- Finished third in the B final of the 200 Fly, swimming a B-cut and career-high time of 1:57.81
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- Rated No. 2 recruit from the state of Michigan by collegeswimming.com
- Swam at the 2012 USA Olympic Swimming Trials in the 200 butterfly
- Competed for the club the Oakland Live Y'ers
- Birthday: September 11, 1995