- Opened her career at the UNC Wilmington meet and took first in 100 back (57.55) and second in 200 back (2:03.73)
- Swam a variety of events at the Tennessee Invite and posted two career best times in 50 free (25.21), 100 free (55.92)
- Primarily concentrated on the backstroke events during the second half of the season, placing in the top five in every backstroke race she swam in dual meets against Virginia Tech, Georgia and Florida.
- Broke the Lady Vols' school record in the 200 backstroke in 1:54.16 at the Last Chance Meet right before NCAAs. Performance at the Last Chance Meet qualified her for the NCAA Championships a few weeks later
- Reached the evening finals of two of three of her events: the 100 and 200 back, producing her first NCAA b-cut qualifying times in both
- Placed 17th in 100 back (53.45)
- Finished 14th in 200 back (1:56.60)
- Swam 53.40 again in the 100 backstroke, matching her career best, good for 29th place
- Took 38th in the prelims of the 200 backstroke (1:56.39)
- Won a pair of Group AAA State championships in the 100 backstroke
- A state- and national-record holder in the 100 backstroke, Hahn became the first female state record holder in Maury High School history
- Held eight school records, five of which are individual, with the other three coming on relays
- Qualified for the Olympic Trials in June 2012 in the 100 back
- Selected to attend the 2010 USA Select Camp Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Achieved a great deal of success in the classroom, being named to the USA Swimming Scholastic All-American Team.