ALL-AMERICA CERTIFICATES (2)
2014 - 1
2013 - 1
2016 CSCAA Scholar All-America
2016 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2015 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2014 CSCAA Scholar All-America
2014 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2013 SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll
2015-16 - SENIOR
- Best individual finish came in the 200 butterfly where she finished 10th overall (1:57.77). She lowered her time in a time trial (1:57.43).
- Took 17th in the 500 freestyle in 4:44.29, winning the C final
- Placed 15th in the 200 freestyle (1:47.54)
- Part of the fifth-place 800 freestyle relay team (7:04.89).
2014-15 - JUNIOR
DUAL MEET RECAP
- Opened up her junior campaign by placing second in the 1000-yard freestyle at UNCW, posting a 10:22.04. Doubled up her second place total by swimming a 2:06.91 in the 200-yard butterfly
- Earned a career high in the 50-yard freestyle (23.77) en route to a second place finish at Queens and won her first solo race at Queens, the 200-yard butterfly (2:01.24)
- Earned a pair of third-place finishes at UNC in the 200-yard freestyle (1:50.21) and the 500-yard freestyle (4:59.26)
- Best meet came at the NIKE Cup, where she she logged three NCAA B-cut times to close the fall semester. She won the 200 freestyle (1:47.98), took second in the 500 freestyle (4:43.43) and placed third in the 200 butterfly (1:58.93).
- Consistent scorer in the 200 free all season for Tennessee, placing third or better in every dual meet in the race.
- Best individual finish came in the 200 butterfly, where she placed 13th in the 200 butterfly (1:57.54).
- Narrowly missed finals in two other individual events: 28th in the 500 free and 29th in the 200 free.
- Part of the ninth-place 800 free relay team.
- Like SECs, top performance came in the 200 butterfly: 36th in 1:57.83.
- Took 49th in the 500 free (4:47.48) and 56th in the 200 free (1:48.81).
2013-14 - SOPHOMORE
DUAL MEET RECAP
- Participated in all five of Tennessee's fall collegiate events to kick off her sophomore season, mostly participating in a variety of freestyle races
- Established herself as one of Tennessee's top middle distance racers, scoring four top-five finishes in the 200 freestyle during the first semester
- Recorded three career bests during the fall: 100 free (51.82), 1000 free (10:29.86), 100 back (1:03.76).
- Posted two NCAA B-cut times in the 200 free at the AT&T Winter National Championships in December, swimming 1:46.55 in the finals to finish 11th
- Finished 1st place in 500 freestyle against Missouri and Virginia Tech with a time of 4:57.28.
- Along with Faith Johnson, Harper Bruens and Lindsay Gendron, Griffith earned fourth place in the 800 Free Relay
- Griffith improved her career best in the 500 Free by more than 10 seconds, placing fourth in the B final (4:41.42--B-cut)
- In the final lap of the 200 Free B final, Griffith came back to win with a season-high time of 1:46.77
- Swam the 500 freestlye in 4:44.70
- Swam the 200 freestyle in 1:48.34
- Helped the Vols to 11th place in the 800 freestyle relay.
2012-13 - FRESHMAN
DUAL MEET RECAP
- Opened season against UNC Wilmington with a 1st place finish in the 500 free (5:08.67)
- Finished in 1st place against Vandy in the 100 free (51.99)
- Took second in the 200 free at the UT Invite (1:48.98)
- With a time of 2:03.04, placed 1st in 200 fly against Virginia Tech
- Reached the final in all three of her individual events: the 200 freestyle, the 100 butterfly and the 200 butterfly
- Had career best time in 100 fly (53.19), which helped her win the B final and take ninth place in the event
- Finished 16th in the 200 freestyle, swimming an NCAA B cut of 1:46.83 in the prelims
- Took 18th in the 200 butterfly in her first time swimming the race under 2 minutes (1:58.92)
- Recorded career best time in the 200 free by leading off the Lady Vols' 800 freestyle relay team
- Helped the Lady Vols finish ninth in the 800 freestyle relay, earning her first career All-America honor
- Individually, just missed the B final of the 200 freestyle, placing 20th in 1:46.12
- Posted her career-best time in the 200 butterfly in 1:58.59, good for 32nd place
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- A seven-time All-American, winning Sac-Joaquin Section titles in the 100 fly, 50 free and 200y free over the past three seasons
- A standout at Tokay High School in Lodi, Calif., she was tabbed The Record Swimming Athlete of the Year after her junior campaign.
- In 2011, set a personal-best time in the 200 free after touching in at 1:48.30
- Named a four-star recruit by Swimming World Magazine
- Won the sectional championship in the 100 fly three consecutive years, while defending her 200 free title the past two seasons
- Ranked in the top 10 nationally in her age group in both the 100y and 100m butterfly events
- Griffith also swam at the Santa Clara International Invitational Swim Meet and the U.S. Junior Nationals.
- Birthday: January 14, 1994
- Recipient of The Stepping Stone to Excellence Women's Athletic Scholarship Endowment