2014-15 - FRESHMANDUAL MEET RECAP
- Debuted at UNC Wilmington in September and her first couple career best times.
- Won the 200-yard breaststroke at UNCW with a time of 2:22.34, two seconds faster than her nearest opponent.
- Earned a second place finish in the 200-yard freestyle (1:54.61) at UNCW.
- Swam the anchor leg in the 200-yard Medley Relay at UNCW to capture fourth place with teammates Alex Cleveland, Anna DeMonte and Michelle Cefal.
- Topped her previous time to earn a second place and career high in the 200 Free at Queens (1:52.38)
- Set a new career-best time in the 200 Breast en route to a fourth-place finish against IU and UK (2:21.15)
- Earned three new career-best times in five Nike Cup finals appearances in Chapel Hill
- Won the 200 IM at Texas A&M in 2:04.97
- Set a new career-best time in the 50 Free prelims (50.02)
- Swam a 2:00.42 in the 200 IM prelims
- Finished 23rd in the 400 IM finals (4:15.99)
- Swam under two minutes in the 200 IM for the first time this season at the Last Chance Meet(1:59.88)
- Swam the leadoff split in the 800 Freestyle Relay (1:49.16)
- Finished the season No. 7 in the 400 IM in UT history, as well as No. 9 in the 200 IM as well as 1/4 of the No. 10 400 Freestyle Relay team
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- No. 2 ranked recruit from South Carolina by collegeswimming.com.
- As a part of Ashley Ridge High School's squad, she finished second in the 100-yard backstroke at the state meet as a senior, dropping 1.7 seconds of her career best.
- On the club level, she trained with Mount Pleasant Swim Club.
- A versatile swimmer, she competed in five events at the 2013 USA Swimming Junior National Championships (100 free, 100 back, 200 back, 100 fly, 200 IM).