ALL-AMERICA CERTIFICATES (2)
2016 - 1
2015 - 1
2016 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2015-16 - SOPHOMORE
- Earned First Team All American Honors swimming the third leg of the 8th place 400 freestyle relay
- Swam the leadoff leg of the 19th place 800 freestyle relay
- Finished 32nd in the 200 IM, 41st in the 100 backstroke and 50th in the 100 freestyle
- Enjoyed a breakout meet, scoring in all three individual events.
- Her best finish came in the 100 backstroke, where she took 10th overall in 53.18. She was a career-best 53.16 in the prelims.
- Also placed 16th in the 200 freestyle (1:47.58) and 21st in the 200 IM (1:58.79). She swam a career best 1:46.82 in the 200 free prelims.
- Swam a career-best time of 49.51 in a 100 freestyle time trial.
2014-15 - FRESHMAN
- Swam the leadoff split in the 800 Freestyle Relay (1:49.16)
- Finished the season No. 7 in the 400 IM in UT history, as well as No. 9 in the 200 IM as well as 1/4 of the No. 10 400 Freestyle Relay team
- Set a new career-best time in the 50 Free prelims (50.02)
- Swam a 2:00.42 in the 200 IM prelims
- Finished 23rd in the 400 IM finals (4:15.99)
- Swam under two minutes in the 200 IM for the first time this season at the Last Chance Meet(1:59.88)
- Debuted at UNC Wilmington in September and her first couple career best times.
- Won the 200-yard breaststroke at UNCW with a time of 2:22.34, two seconds faster than her nearest opponent.
- Earned a second place finish in the 200-yard freestyle (1:54.61) at UNCW.
- Swam the anchor leg in the 200-yard Medley Relay at UNCW to capture fourth place with teammates Alex Cleveland, Anna DeMonte and Michelle Cefal.
- Topped her previous time to earn a second place and career high in the 200 Free at Queens (1:52.38)
- Set a new career-best time in the 200 Breast en route to a fourth-place finish against IU and UK (2:21.15)
- Earned three new career-best times in five Nike Cup finals appearances in Chapel Hill
- Won the 200 IM at Texas A&M in 2:04.97
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- No. 2 ranked recruit from South Carolina by collegeswimming.com.
- As a part of Ashley Ridge High School's squad, she finished second in the 100-yard backstroke at the state meet as a senior, dropping 1.7 seconds of her career best.
- On the club level, she trained with Mount Pleasant Swim Club.
- A versatile swimmer, she competed in five events at the 2013 USA Swimming Junior National Championships (100 free, 100 back, 200 back, 100 fly, 200 IM).
- She and her twin brother, Jeremiah, are both swimming in the SEC; he signed with South Carolina.
- Recipient of the W.P. Thurman and Carleen Thurman Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Birthday: December 12, 1995
- “My first two years at UT have been two of the most memorable years yet. Each year is filled with more hard work, energy, and success. Without my teammates and coaching staff, none of it would be possible. This orange family continues to grow and shoot for the absolute best.”