- Debuted at UNC Wilmington in September and her first couple career best times.
- Won the 200-yard breaststroke at UNCW with a time of 2:22.34, two seconds faster than her nearest opponent.
- Earned a second place finish in the 200-yard freestyle (1:54.61) at UNCW.
- Swam the anchor leg in the 200-yard Medley Relay at UNCW to capture fourth place with teammates Alex Cleveland, Anna DeMonte and Michelle Cefal.
- Topped her previous time to earn a second place and career high in the 200 Free at Queens (1:52.38)
- Set a new career best time in the 200 Breast en route to a fourth-place finish against IU and UK (2:21.15)
- No. 2 ranked recruit from South Carolina by collegeswimming.com.
- As a part of Ashley Ridge High School's squad, she finished second in the 100-yard backstroke at the state meet as a senior, dropping 1.7 seconds of her career best.
- On the club level, she trained with Mount Pleasant Swim Club.
- A versatile swimmer, she competed in five events at the 2013 USA Swimming Junior National Championships (100 free, 100 back, 200 back, 100 fly, 200 IM).