2015-16 - JUNIORSEC MEET RECAP
- Scored in both the 3-meter, and platform diving, finishing 20th and 19th respectively
- Also competed in 1-meter finishing 26th
2014-15 - SOPHOMOREDUAL MEET RECAP
- Cracked the 300-point mark in the 1-meter competition to open the year at UNC Wilmington, good for an NCAA zonal score.
- Scored the second-highest marks in both the 1 and 3-meter springboard competitions.
- Scored a career high in the 3-meter at UNC in a sixth-place effort (318.08)
- Competed at the NCAA Zone B Championships for the first time, notably placing 14th on the platform. He dove 286.50 in his first six dives from the tower, a new career best.
SEC MEET RECAP
- Took 12th on the 3-meter springboard (318.75), his best finish at the meet. It was also a career-best score.
- Placed 17th on the platform (279.50) and 23rd on the 1-meter springboard (263.55)
2013-14 - FRESHMANDUAL MEET RECAP
- Competed in five meets during his first fall semester
- Ended the fall semester on a high note at the Georgia Tech Invitational by recording his first two NCAA Zone qualifying scores. He scored a career-best 303.00 on the 1-meter springboard to finish third. He was fifth on the 3-meter with a score of 302.80, also a career best.
- Birthday: January 4, 1995