2016-17 - SENIOR
SEC MEET RECAP
- Scored a 321.55 in the platform diving prelim, finishing 13th.
- Finished 16th in the prelims of the 3 meter, scoring 350.10.
- Placed 22nd in the prelims of the 1 meter with a score of 310.13.
- The season opener against North Carolina was one of the best meets of his career. He scored over 300 in all three diving events, earning his first college win on platform (320.78), taking fourth on 3 meter (350.10) and finishing fifth on 1 meter (310.13).
2015-16 - JUNIORNCAA ZONE RECAP
- Competed on the springboard at the NCAA Zone B Championships, placing 33rd on 3-meter (264.25) and 37th on 1-meter (195.45)
- Scored in both the 3-meter, and platform diving, finishing 20th and 19th respectively
- Also competed in 1-meter finishing 26th
DUAL MEET RECAP
- Set new career bests during the season on all three boards.
- In the dual meet against Georgia, recorded his personal best on both the 1-meter (306.08) and 3-meter (324.53).
2014-15 - SOPHOMOREDUAL MEET RECAP
- Cracked the 300-point mark in the 1-meter competition to open the year at UNC Wilmington, good for an NCAA zonal score.
- Scored the second-highest marks in both the 1 and 3-meter springboard competitions.
- Scored a career high in the 3-meter at UNC in a sixth-place effort (318.08)
- Competed at the NCAA Zone B Championships for the first time, notably placing 14th on the platform. He dove 286.50 in his first six dives from the tower, a new career best.
- Took 12th on the 3-meter springboard (318.75), his best finish at the meet. It was also a career-best score.
- Placed 17th on the platform (279.50) and 23rd on the 1-meter springboard (263.55)
2013-14 - FRESHMANDUAL MEET RECAP
- Competed in five meets during his first fall semester
- Ended the fall semester on a high note at the Georgia Tech Invitational by recording his first two NCAA Zone qualifying scores. He scored a career-best 303.00 on the 1-meter springboard to finish third. He was fifth on the 3-meter with a score of 302.80, also a career best.
- Birthday: January 4, 1995