- Earned her first win of the season at UNCW in the 1000 freestyle, nearly breaking the UNCW pool record with a time of 10:10.35.
- Repeated her efforts at Queens, earning the win in the 1000 (10:11.27)
- Came in second place in the same event at UNC, but her 10:02.78 time is a new career high
- Swam the 1650-yard freestyle for the first time this season and earned third place (16:44.23) against IU and UK
- When she swam the 1650 for the second time this season at Nike Cup, she won in 16:12.44, shattering her previous best time by almost 28 seconds.
- Finished the 400 IM in sixth place overall at Nike Cup, earning a new career best in the process (4:19.49)
- Earned second place in the 1000 Free at LSU, swimming the event in 10:17.54
- Competed in four meets during her first fall collegiate season, focusing primarily on freestyle events
- Recorded three career bests at the Georgia Tech Invitational to wrap up the fall semester: 500 freestyle (5:01.02), 1650 freestyle (16:40.73) and the 400 IM (4:32.59).
- Swam a career-best 500 freestyle time of 4:53.81 at the AT&T Winter National Championships in Knoxville
- Finished 3rd at the Missouri/Virginia Tech meet in the 1000 freestyle with a time of 10:20.15
- Fifth-ranked recruit out of Illinois by collegeswimming.com
- Attended Libertyville High School, where she has competed in swimming four years and served one season as captain.
- All-American in the 500 freestyle in 2011 and 2012 and received all-conference honors in 2011 and 2012
- Placed eighth in the 1650-yard freestyle at the 2011 Winter Junior Nationals and clocked a time of 4:49 in the 500 freestyle.
- Birthday: January 22, 1995