- Competed in all five of Tennessee's fall meets, focusing primarily on the 100 and 200 butterfly
- Recorded a fall best of 58.24 in the 100 butterfly against South Carolina and posted a best in the 200 butterfly of 2:04.71 at Louisville
- Competed at the 2012 USA Olympic Team Trials.
- Attended Calvary Day School, where she has served as captain of the swimming team for four years
- Two-time state champion, winning the 100 freestyle in 2010 and the 100 backstroke in 2012.
- Named the 2013 Savannah Morning News Swimmer of the Year
- Received the Lawton M. Calhoun Award, giving to Savannah's top prep athlete by the Greater Savannah Athletic Hall of Fame
- Competed on the club level for GCAT Swimming
- Ran cross country for three years
- Butterfly excellence runs in the family. Her father, Bill Forrester, was a bronze medalist in the 200-meter butterfly at the 1976 Olympics.