- Competed in five meets during first fall semester, focusing primarily on the 100 and 200 breaststroke
- Won his first collegiate race in his first collegiate meet, winning the 100 breaststroke at UNC Wilmington
- Recorded a fall-best time of 55.97 in the 100 breaststroke in the dual meet against Indiana and Kentucky on Nov. 1. He finished second.
- Swam his best fall time in the 200 breaststroke at the Georgia Tech Invitational, taking second in 2:03.54
- Finished 3rd at Georgia with a 100 breaststroke time of 56.58
- Finished 3rd at the Missouri/Virginia Tech meet in the 200 breaststroke with a time of 2:03.08, while also setting a career best time.
- Reached the C Final in the 100 yard breaststroke (54.48).
- Finished fourth in the C Final with a 54.56 time.
- Swam for the Leander Swimming Club, a group based out of southwest London
- Reached the finals in the 100-meter and 200-meter breaststroke at the Asa Youth National Championships in July
- Finished 36th in the 100 breaststroke (1:04.04) in the 2012 British Olympic Trials.
- Born June 30, 1994
- Parents: Mark and Amanda Dibblin
- Recipient of the Fred Bell Athletic Scholarship