2013-14 - JUNIORDUAL MEET RECAP
- Swam in four meets during the fall semester
- Recorded three season bests to finish the fall at the Georgia Tech Invitational: 50 freestyle (21.55), 100 freestyle (47.09), 100 butterfly (51.19). the 100 freestyle was a career best time by more than a second.
2012-13 - SOPHOMORESEASON RECAP
- Swam in five meets as a sophomore, competing individually in the 50 and 100 freestyle and the 100 butterfly
- Opened the spring semester competition at Virginia Tech with a second place finish in the 100 butterfly (53.06) and a third-place result in the 50 freestyle (22.20)
- Clocked his career best of 21.13 in the 50 freestyle in the Vols' against Georgia. He also had his season best time in the 100 butterfly (50.09)
2011-12 - FRESHMANSEASON RECAP
- Placed third in the 200 fly at Louisville with a season-best 1:52.15
- Finished seventh in the 100 free at South Carolina in 52.82
- Took eighth in 50 free at South Carolina in 22.32
- Earned 10th in the 50 free against Indiana and Kentucky with a season-best 22.07
- Finished nineteenth in the 100 fly at the Tennessee Invitational with a season-best 50.10
- Had a career best in the 50 Freestyle during the SEC-Prelim. with a time of 21.22
- Also had a career best in the 100 Butterfly during the SEC-Prelim. with a time of 49.45
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- Won a high school state title in the 100 fly in 2010 and was his school record holder in the 100 fly and 50 free
- Club was Springfield Aquatics and coach's name was Brian Reynolds
- Placed fourth at Junior Nationals in the 400 free relay in 2009.
- Born July 30, 1992
- Mother's name is Lisa McFall
- Older sister, Hannah, swam for Drury University
- Hobbies include wakeboarding and snow skiing.
- Recipient of the Knowling Family Endowment Fund