CAREER HONORSCAREER AWARDS
2012 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2013-14 - REDSHIRT SENIORDUAL MEET RECAP
- Competed in five meets during the fall season, as usual focusing on the distance freestyle events
- Recorded four season bests to end the fall at the Georgia Tech Invitational: 200 free (1:47.42), 500 freestyle (4:37.42), 1650 freestyle (9:30.66) and the 400 IM (4:13.50).
- Finished third in the C final of the 1650 Freestyle, swimming a B-cut time of 15:26.69
2012-13 - REDSHIRT JUNIORDUAL MEET RECAP
- Veteran distance swimmer led the Vols in the 1650 freestyle all season while also contributing in the other distance races
- In season opener at UNC Wilmington, placed second in 500 freestyle (4:48.63) and second in 1000 freestyle (9:51.04)
- Swam a season best in the 1650 freestyle against Louisville (15:53.78)
- Swam two season bests against Ohio State in the 500 freestyle (4:35.15) and 1000 freestyle (9:26.59)
- Achieved three career bests at UT Invite: 50 free (23.17), 1650 free (15:21.85) and 400 IM (4:11.26). He won the 1650 for the first time all year.
- Posted top five finishes three times in the 1650 freestyle and five times in the 1000 freestyle. He finished second in the 1000 freestyle in three meets: UNC Wilmington, Ohio State and Virginia Tech.
- Recorded career bests in all three of his individual events, scoring for the Vols in two of them
- Swam the 1650 freestyle in 15:11.21 to finish 16th. It was the seventh fastest time in program history
- Reached the finals in the 500 freestyle, where he finished 24th. He swam a career best 4:23.49 in the preliminaries
- Also recorded a career best in the 200 freestyle (1:41.07; 53rd)
2011-12 - REDSHIRT SOPHOMOREAWARDS
2012 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- Won the 100 free at Louisville with a season-best 9:18.77
- Won the 100 free at South Carolina in 9:21.57
- Finished second in the 500 free at Louisville in 4:33.31
- Placed fourth in the 500 free against Indiana and Kentucky with a season-best 4:34.84
- Season high during the SEC-Prelim. in the 500 Freestyle with a time of 4:27.43
- Placed 15th in the SEC Championship with the time of 4:29.94 in the 500 Freestyle
- Made the B-Cut and placed 10th in the SEC Championship with the time of 15:26.14 in the 1650 Freestyle
2010-11 - REDSHIRT FRESHMANSEASON RECAP
- Finished fourth in the 1000 free against Louisville with a season-best 9:26.48
- Placed second in the 200 free at 1:47.44 at Cumberlands
- Won his first collegiate event in the 1000 free at Kentucky
- Finished second in the 500 free
- Placed 14th in the 500 free at the Tennessee Invitational in 4:33.88
- In the 500 free prelims, swam a career-best 4:32.93
- Placed 29th in the 200 free with a career-best 1:44.90 mark
- Finished fourth in the mile free with a career-best 15:41.53.
2009-10 - REDSHIRTSEASON RECAP
- Redshirted during the regular season
- Born June 11, 1991, in Summit, N.J.
- Parents are Bruce and Kathy
- Recipient of the Smokey Mtn Mkt/Virgil Rushing Athletic Scholarship Endowment