2014-15 - JUNIOR
DUAL MEET RECAP
- In her first two competitions as a Lady Vol, Chewning earned a pair of top scores in both the 1-meter and 3-meter springboard events.
- Her 260.25 score in the 3-meter earned Chewning her first victory in Orange and White.
- Chewning recorded a new career-high after she posted a mark of 272.63 at UNC.
- Also at UNC, she scored a 271.60 in the 1-meter to take third place.
- Earned two fourth-place finishes among a solid diving field v. UK and IU
- Qualified for all three finals events at Nike Cup, headlined by a sixth-place finish in her first platform event as a Vol
2012-13 - SOPHOMORE (AT KENTUCKY)
- Recorded two season-best scores at the NCAA Zone C Championships.
- Reached the zone finals in the 1-meter with a 12-dive combined score of 541.15 on the 1-meter springboard. She turned in the top result of any UK diver and placed eighth.
- Also reached the zone final on the 3 meter, scoring 576.90 in 12 dives. Finished 11th.
- At SEC Championships, finished 15th on 1 meter (266.00), 17th on platform (231.10) and 18th on 3 meter (277.10).
2011-12 - FRESHMAN (AT KENTUCKY)
- Qualified regionally for the 2012 AT&T Diving National Championships. Reached nationals, where she finished sixth on 3-meter syncro and took 19th on 3 meter.
- Picked up two second place finishes against Vanderbilt and Western Kentucky in the 1-meter and 3-meter springboards
- Earned her first collegiate victory in the 1-meter event at Alabama scoring 280.58
- Had a solid meet at UGA Diving Invitational, taking a top-3 finish
- Grabbed another win against Emory on the 1-meter board
- Had a huge meet against Cincinnati earning two victories to sweep the 1-meter and 3-meter events
- Picked up a second place finish on the 1-meter board at Louisville.
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- Four-time Arkansas High School Diver of the Year and State Champion (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
- Set state record in 2008 and 2011 for the diving competition
Majoring in Journalism and Electronic Media
2010-11 STUCO President
4.0 GPA in high school