- Swam the third leg of the 200-yard medley relay, helping the 'A' relay team featuring Jimmy Dagley, Ross Dibblin and Troy Tillman take second place in UNCW.
- Swam the opening leg (21.48) of the 200-yard freestyle relay at Queens to help the team including Tim Wylie, Ben Miller and Duncan Johnson earn fourth place
- Earned fifth place in the 100 Fly against IU and UK (49.93)
- Swam a career-best time in the 200 Free Relay, posting an anchor leg time of 19.99 to help the UT B relay team win their heat
- Also swam a career-best time in the D final of the 200 Fly, finishing in 1:52.49
- Competed in two meets during his first fall season at UT Swam in four events to end the semester at the Georgia Tech Invitational: 50 freestyle, 100 freestyle, 200 freestyle, 200 butterfly
- Won the Tennessee high school state title in the 50-yard freestyle
- Seven-time all-state selection
- USA Swimming Junior National qualifier and a USA Swimming Southern Zone All-Star
- Also broke school records in the 100-yard freestyle and 100-yard butterfly.
- Birthday: July 28, 1995