| Charity Honeycutt
HONEYCUTT'S SEC SCORING
2013 Indoor DMR: 4th, 11:23.77
SEC scorer with the 2013 DMR...Anchored UT's 4x400m relay quartet at 2010 NCAA Outdoor Championships...Three-time member of SEC Academic Honor Roll.
2013 TRACK & FIELD
- SEC indoor scorer (wDMR, 4th, 11:23.77)
- Earned a new personal record of 2:11.82 in the 800m at the SEC Championship meet, finishing sixth in her heat
- Finished sixth in the college division of the 800m at the Tyson Invitational, earning a personal best time of 2:13.16...Finished with a time of 12:09.12b in the Distance Medley Relay
- Ran the 800m at the Texas A&M Mondo Challenge, finishing in 2:14.88 to place seventh
- Earned a new personal best in the 300m at the Virginia Tech Invitational with a time of 41.59 to place 15th
- Competed at the Virginia Tech Invitational, placing 16th in the 400m in a time of 59.20...With a final time of 4:01.94, placed 10th in the 4x400mR...Came away with a 1st place finish in the Distance Medley Relay with a time of 11:31.37
- Ran the 400m at the Kentucky Invitational, finishing in 57.99 and placing tenth... Placed 5th in the 4x400mR with a time of 3:56.53... Received 7th place after running a 12:03.74 Distance Medley Relay
2012 CROSS COUNTRY
Did not compete.
2012 TRACK & FIELD
- Named to the SEC Academic Honor Roll...Indoors
- Did not compete...Outdoors
- Dropped her 800m PR to 2:12.38 at the SEC Outdoor Championships...Competed in the 200m, 400m and 4x400m relay at the SEC/Big Ten Challenge...Ran the 800m in 2:13.91 to check in fifth at the UCLA/Washington State Double Dual...Covered the distance in 2:13.53 to finish sixth in the open 800m at the Sea Ray Relays...Posted her 400m PR of 57.04 at the Tennessee Challenge to place sixth and anchored the Lady Vols to first in the 4x400m relay in 3:45.09.
2011 CROSS COUNTRY
2011 TRACK & FIELD
- Named to SEC Academic Honor Roll...Indoors
- Logged personal-record times at 800, 400 and 200 meters as a junior indoors...Her 800m PR of 2:14.33 came in the SEC prelims...Ran the 400 prelims in 57.44 at the New Balance Collegiate Invitational...Handled the 200m in 26.97 at the Kentucky Invitational...Outdoors
- Did not compete due to injury.
2010 CROSS COUNTRY
Ran at the Belmont-VU Opener but did not finish...Placed 40th at two-mile Front Runner Invitational in 13:30...She was named to the 2011 SEC Academic Honor Roll.
2010 TRACK & FIELD
- Named to SEC Academic Honor Roll...Indoors
- Notched four indoor 800m PRs in as many races as a sophomore...Best was 2:15.44 in the SEC prelims...Lowered her indoor 400 PR to 58.35 at the New Balance Collegiate Invitational...Anchored 4x4 to fourth place at Virginia Tech Hokie Invitational in 3:42.80 ... Outdoors
- Lowered outdoor 800m best to 2:16.17 in the SEC prelims...Ran 57.88 400m lifetime best at Tennessee Invitational...Handled 4x400m relay anchor leg instead of Phoebe Wright at NCAA Championships, helping the group get home in 3:40.73...Ran second leg on sixth-place DMR and 4x8 units at the Sea Ray Relays.
2009 CROSS COUNTRY
Redshirted during her second season at UT...She was named to the 2010 SEC Academic Honor Roll.
2009 TRACK & FIELD
- Named to SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll...Indoors
- Competed at the SEC Indoor Championships in the 800 meters, registering a then-personal-record time of 2:20.07 in the prelims... Outdoors
- Charted another 800 PR in the league qualifying round outdoors, running 2:16.57.
2008 CROSS COUNTRY
Competed in one meet for the Lady Vols during her rookie campaign...Placed ninth on the team and 93rd overall at the Belmont Opener in Nashville...Logged a 4K career-best time of 20:02.91...Named to the 2009 SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll for her efforts in the classroom.
Ran track four seasons and participated in cross country and basketball three years at Mountain Heritage High School...Served as team captain two seasons each for all three squads...Was a four-time all-conference honoree in track and claimed four regional titles in the 800 meters...Named MVP of the track team all four seasons and in cross country all three years she ran...Holds five school records and was a four-year state qualifier...Was 2008 runner-up in the 800m at the North Carolina 2A state meet and placed third in 2005 and 2007...Prep personal records include 2:23.10 for 800m and 59.09 for 400m...Named all-conference in basketball in 2007 and 2008 and was chosen as team MVP on each occasion...Helped the hoops squad win conference tourney and sectional titles in 2006 with a 25-6 record...Earned academic all-conference accolades her final three years at MHHS...Served as president of National Honor Society and vice president of Skills USA and was active in Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)...Also a member of National Technical Honor Society and named a North Carolina Scholar.
Born Feb. 18, 1990, in Spruce Pine, N.C....Graduated in December 2011 with a degree in retail and consumer science...Parents are Danny and Rebecca Honeycutt...Her maternal grandmother graduated from UT.