2013 TRACK & FIELDIndoors
- Placed sixth in her 60m preliminary heat at the Texas A&M Mondo Challenge in 7.85. Ran the 200m at that meet, finishing 16th in 25.12
- Dropped her season best 200m time to 25.04 at the Virginia Tech Invitational, finishing 11th. Ran the 300m where she earned a personal record of 40.75 to finish 8th and led off in the 4x400mR, placing 10th with a time of 4:01.94
- Kicked off her Lady Vol career at the Kentucky Invitational, placing 19th in the 60m preliminaries in 7.82 and 17th in the 200m finals in 25.46. Led off the 4x400mR to finish in 10th with a time of 4:08.24.
- SEC Championship marks of 24.47 and 11.70 in 200m and 100m respectively
- Marks of 24.17 in 200m and 11.86 in 100m at Sea Ray Relays
- Recipient of the Sandra G. Powell Athletic Endowed Scholarship