HARRISON'S SEC SCORING
2010 Indoor Weight Throw: 6th, 60-4.50/18.40m
2011 Indoor Weight Throw: 6th, 60-8.50/18.50m
2012 Indoor Weight Throw: 5th, 62-8.50/19.11m
2012 Outdoor Hammer Throw: 6th, 176-9/53.88m
2013 Indoor Weight Throw: 7th, 62-1.25/18.93m
Three-time member of the SEC Academic Honor Roll and named 2011 USTFCCCA All-Academic Track & Field...Four-time SEC scorer in the weight throw, finishing sixth in 2010 and 2011, fifth in 2012, and seventh in 2013....2012 SEC point-getter in the hammer...Competed in the discus and hammer at the 2010 USA Junior Championships, placing sixth in the latter...UT freshman record holder in weight and hammer throws.
2013 TRACK & FIELD
- SEC scorer (wWT, 7th, 62-1.25)
- Scored at the SEC Championships with a seventh-place finish in the weight throw with a distance of 62-1.25
- Competed in the weight throw at the Tyson Invitational, finishing 12th with a distance of 57-10.50
- Finished 18th in the Championship division of the weight throw with a distance of 56-6.75
- Increased her season-best weight throw distance to 58-7.25 at the Texas A&M Mondo Challenge, placing third
- Reached a distance of 58-5.25 in the weight throw at the Virginia Tech Invitational, placing second
- Started the season with a 9th place finish in the weight throw with a final toss of 56-4.75
2012 TRACK & FIELD
- SEC Academic Honor Roll Member...Indoors
- Uncorked a career-best blast of 62-8 1/2 to wind up fifth in the weight throw at the SEC Indoor meet...It was the third-straight season she scored in that event...Had a toss of 60-6 3/4 to place ninth in the championship weight throw at the New Balance Collegiate Invitational...Sixth in the Gold Division weight throw at the Akron Invitational, registering a mark of 59-9 3/4...Runner-up in the weight throw at the Kentucky Invitational with a mark of 59-2...Took third in the weight at the Texas A&M Mondo Challenge with a toss of 58-8...Outdoors
- Scored in the hammer throw at the SEC Championship meet for the first time in her career, earning sixth place with a throw of 176-9...Threw the discus 131-6 at the NCAA East Preliminary Round but was unable to advance to the NCAA Championship meet...Had the number-two mark in her career (180-3) to place second in the hammer thow at the Tennessee Challenge...Added a sixth-place fling of 148-5 in the discus as well...Finished fifth in the hammer throw at the Sea Ray Relays, posting a toss of 177-0...Scored in second place for Tennessee in the hammer throw (169-2) and was fifth in the discus (133-5) at the UCLA/Washington State Double Dual...Checked in fourth in the hammer throw at 167-4 and was seventh in the discus at 150-9 at the SEC/Big Ten Challenge...Had fling of 167-9 to place 19th in the invitational hammer at the UCSD Triton Invitational.
2011 TRACK & FIELD
- Named USTFCCCA All-Academic Track & Field and to the SEC Academic Honor Roll...Indoors
- Finished sixth in the weight throw at the SEC Championships for the second straight season, doing so with a career-best toss of 60-8 ½ that ranks her No. 3 on UT's all-time performers list...Placed fourth in the weight at the Penn State National and New Balance Collegiate Invitational, uncorking throws of 58-9 ½ and 58-6, respectively...Outdoors
- Just missed scoring in the discus and hammer throw at the SEC Outdoor Championships, finishing ninth at 147-5 and 10th at 167-9, respectively...Unleashed a career-best toss of 153-0 in the discus at the Sea Ray Relays to finish second in the open division...Had her season-best blast in the hammer at the Sea Ray Relays, as well, stretching the tape to 176-9 to place fifth...Was second in the discus (135-4) and third in the hammer (165-11) at the UT-UCLA Dual.
2010 TRACK & FIELD
- Named to SEC Indoor All-Freshman Team and SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll...Voted Lady Vol Freshman of the Year...Indoors
- Unleashed a career-best toss of 60-4 ½ to grab sixth in the weight throw at the SEC Championships...That mark was good for a UT freshman record and ranked her third on the Lady Vols' all-time performers list...Posted three other PRs during the season, including 58-8 ¾ at the Rod McCravy meet...Outdoors
- Threw two implements at the SEC meet but was unable to score outdoors, taking 10th in the hammer at 168-1 and 14th in the discus at 143-4...Won two events at the Tennessee Invitational, including a PR effort of 151-4 in the discus...Carded hammer career best of 183-8 to win at the Jim Law Invitational...That throw earned her a UT freshman record and put her at No. 3 on the school's all-time performers list...Competed at the USA Junior Championships, finishing sixth in the hammer (173-0) and 19th in the discus (138-3).
2008 TSSAA State Class AAA champion in the discus at 131-8 and runner-up in 2009 (135-8)...Fifth in the shot put as a senior at 36-1 ½...Swept Section 4 and Shelby County Schools titles in the discus and shot in 2009...Four-time All-Metro Best of the Preps honoree...Owns school record in the discus...Member of National Honor Society, Beta Club and Fellowship of Christian Athletes, among other activities, and was a class officer.
Born April 17, 1991, in Memphis, Tenn....Majoring in communications studies...Parents are Don and Anita Harrison...Her dad coached her and introduced her to track & field...Has one sibling, Hunter...Was the sports editor of her high school yearbook.