| Kelsey Kane
- Named to the 2012 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- Won the 2011-12 Cross Country Lady Vol Most Improved Athlete Award
2013 TRACK & FIELD
- Improved her mile career best to 4:50.22 at the SEC Championships, where she finished sixth in her heat in the preliminary round
- Placed 12th in the 3000m at the Tyson Invitational, finishing in 10:08.26
- Finished the mile in 4:54.59 to place eighth in the College division at the Armory Invitational
- Dropped her personal record in the mile at the Texas A&M Mondo Challenge, finishing in 4:53.73 and placing second
- Ran the 1000m at the Virginia Tech Invitational, placing 6th in a career best time of 2:54.76...Placed 3rd in the Distance Medley Relay with a time of 11:47.72
- Earned a personal best time of 9:56.08 in the 3000m at the Kentucky Invitational, finishing 7th...Ran the Distance Medley Relay with a time of 12:03.74 to finish in 7th place
2012 CROSS COUNTRY
Finished the cross country season second on the team, 49th overall and demonstrated consistent improvement throughout the season with yet another personal record (21:15.7) at the 6K NCAA South Regionals...Earned her fifth consecutive personal record of the cross country season at the 6K Cross Country Championships, finishing in 21:48.51 to place 50th overall and second on the team...Continued her 2012 trend of consistent improvement, earning a new personal best time at the 4K Belmont Opener, finishing twelfth overall and second on the team in 15:10.10...Earned a then-personal best time at the 6K Commodore Classic, finishing 36th overall and second for the team in 22:29.67...Dropped her 6K career best to 22:20, finishing second on the team and 126th overall at the Brooks Paul Short Run...Scored second for the team and 11th overall at the 5K Crimson Classic, finishing in a new personal best time of 18:04.50.
2012 TRACK & FIELD
- SEC Academic Honor Roll member...Indoors
- Ran in the prelims of the SEC Indoor Championships, lowering her mile PR to 4:57.36...Hit 4:57.47 in a third-place mile effort in the Gold Division at the Akron Invitational...Ran 5:01.24 to place 12th at the Texas A&M Mondo Challenge...Established an indoor 3000m PR that bettered her outdoor mark, crossing the line in 10:17.10 at the Auburn Invitational...Outdoors
- Turned in then-PRs in the 800m (2:20.37) and 1500m (4:44.33) at the SEC/Big Ten Challenge...Improved those to 2:16.90 and 4:39.53 to place 11th and fifth, respectively, at the Tennessee Challenge...Logged a time of 10:08.38 in the 3000m to place sixth in the UCLA/Washington State Double Dual...Improved her 3K PR to 10:07.42 in the Championship section at the Penn Relays...Logged a 1500m PR of 4:33.93 in the Showcase section at the Sea Ray Relays...Earned a 5000m PR of 17:44.03 at the SEC Outdoor Championships and ran the 1500m in 4:34.40 during the prelims.
2011 CROSS COUNTRY
Having never been in the top five for Tennessee prior to this season, she was a factor in UT's top five in five of six meets in 2011...Ran third for the Big Orange at the NCAA South Regional, clocking a 6K personal best of 22:48.6 to finish 92nd...Was out of the top five at the SEC Championships, but she recorded a then-6K PR of 22:53.00, ran sixth for the Lady Vols and placed 70th overall...Posted a career-best 5K readout of 18:48.85 to run fourth for Tennessee and 43rd overall at the Crimson Classic...Filled the No. 4 slot and wound up 246th overall in a then-6K career-best 23:23 at the Brooks Paul Short Run...Ran fifth for J.J. Clark and placed 12th overall in 19:30.44 on the 5K trail at the Tennessee Invitational...Made her first scoring appearance for the Lady Vols in the Belmont-VU Opener, finishing 42nd overall and third for UT with a career-best time of 15:34.57...Recipient of the Lady Vol Most Improved Athlete Award.
2011 TRACK & FIELD
- Saw her initial collegiate action, posting a career-best of 5:21.67 in the mile at the Kentucky Invitational...Outdoors
- Competed in the SEC Outdoor Championships and registered a 1500m PR of 4:47.63 in the prelims...Second-best effort of 4:50.42 came at the UCF Invitational...Produced a 3000m career best of 10:55.97 to finish sixth at the UT-UCLA Dual.
2010 CROSS COUNTRY
Competed in her first SEC Championship meet, placing 96th in 24:28.20...Made season debut at two-mile Front Runner Invitational, finishing 36th in 12:29...That marked her first cross country race since September 2009.
2010 TRACK & FIELD
- Did not compete due to injury...Outdoors
- Did not compete.
2009 CROSS COUNTRY
Made one appearance as a redshirt freshman...Placed seventh for Tennessee and was 66th overall at the Belmont-VU Opener in 16:52.92.
2009 TRACK & FIELD
2008 CROSS COUNTRY
Redshirted during her first season at Tennessee.
Ran track four years and cross country for three at Knoxville's West High School...Helped the Rebels claim state track & field team titles in 2006 and 2008...Earned all-state accolades all four seasons on the oval and her final three years in cross country...Posted Class AAA state cross country finishes of eighth as a senior, 10th as a junior and fifth as a sophomore...Charted a 5K PR of 18:57 in finishing 72nd at the 2007 Foot Locker South Regional Cross Country Championships in Charlotte, N.C....Was all-state in track in the 800m, mile, 3,200m and 4x800m relay in each of her final three seasons...Named Knoxville Interscholastic League Outstanding Distance Runner in April 2008 after claiming victory in both the 1,600m and 3,200m...Prep PRs include 18:57 for 5K and 19:25.52 for three miles in cross country, and 5:10.15 for 1,600m, 5:15.63 for the mile, 11:20.36 for 3,200m and 2:21.37 for 800m on the oval.
Born Aug. 17, 1990, in Knoxville, Tenn....Majoring in journalism and electronic media...Parents are Missy (Alston) Kane Bemiller and Jim Bemiller...Has a sister, Gracie...Mother is a Lady Vol Hall of Famer, TV personality, 1984 U.S. Olympic distance runner and the coach of UT's 1990 SEC Cross Country Championship team...Stepfather is a UT professor and a former UT men's vault coach who coached 2004 U.S. Olympic gold medalist Tim Mack among others.