- Competed in both the 3000m and the 5000m at the league meet, finishing in 8:17.21 to place 13th and 14:18.06 to place tenth, respectively
- Placed seventh in the Husky Classic 5000m with a personal best time of 14:07.22
- Ran the final leg of the DMR at the Armory Invitational, where the relay team finished seventh in 9:56.75
- Finished the 3000m in 8:20.60 at the Texas A&M Mondo Challenge, where he placed second...Helped the DMR to a third-place finish by anchoring them to a 10:07.09 time
- Competed in the mile at the Virginia Tech Invitational, finishing fifth in 4:16.28
- Ran in his first track meet for the Vols at the Kentucky Invitational, placing second in the 3000m in 8:18.48
- Began his outdoor campaign with a personal record in the 10,000 meter run at the Sea Ray Relays, where he finished second in 30:10.54
Earned USTFCCCA All-America honors for his 30th place finish at the NCAA Championships...Ran the 10K championship course in a personal-best time of 29:53.9...Finished sixth at the NCAA South Regional, earning All-South Region honors and a trip to the NCAA Championships in Louisville...Was the first Vol to automatically qualify for the national meet since 2005...Led the team with a personal record at the 10K South Regional, finishing in 30:41.1...Earned All-SEC honors for his sixth place finish at the 8K SEC Championships, leading the Vols and finishing in a personal best time of 24:04.97...Led the team and finished third overall in the Belmont-VU 5K Opener, clocking in at 15:20.10...Paced the team again and finished second overall at the 8K Commodore Classic in the second meet of the season, finishing in 24:36.49...Was the top runner for the Vols again at the 8K Brooks Paul Short Run, navigating the course in 24:37 to finish 25th overall...Continued leading the team at the 8K Crimson Classic, finishing seventh overall in 25:38.98.
Full biography coming soon...