2013 TRACK & FIELD
- Participated in the long jump at the Kentucky Invitational, leaping a distance of 16-10.75
2012 TRACK & FIELD
- Posted season-best long jump mark of 17-9 1/2 at the Auburn Invitational...Lowered PR in 200m to 26.25 at the Auburn meet as well...Outdoors
- Competed in the long jump at the SEC Championships and had a leap of 18-2 1/2.
2011 TRACK & FIELD
- Season best of 18-0 ¼ indoors in the long jump came at the Kentucky Invitational...Went 17-4 ¼ at the SEC meet...Outdoors
- Placed fifth for Tennessee in the long jump at the UT-UCLA Dual with an outdoor season-best mark of 17-5 ½...Was seventh at that meet in the 200m, as well, posting a time of 26.30...Lowered her time to 25.95 at the Sea Ray Relays.
Placed fourth in the long jump at the 2009 Nike Indoor Nationals with an indoor best of 19-4...Sailed 19-5 3/4 in the long jump to win the Virginia AAA State Championship in 2010...Finished second at the 2009 Virginia AAA State Outdoor Championship in the long jump and was indoor state runner-up as well...As a sophomore, she was state runner-up in 100m, third in 200 and sixth in long jump...Helped 4x4 squad to victory at the 2010 Virginia Southeastern District Championships and won the 200m (25.12) and took second in the 100m (12.54)...Outdoor PR of 19-11 came at 2009 Landstown Invitational.
Born Oct. 16, 1991, in Virginia Beach, Va....Enrolled in the College of Arts & Sciences...Interested in majoring in psychology...Parents are Mark and Glynis Townsend.