March 27, 2014
March 28-29, 2014
Paul Derr Track & Field Facility
- Tennessee track & field continue their outdoor campaign at the Adidas Raleigh Relays this weekend.
- There will be 114 Division I, II & III schools competing this weekend, with 4,158 men and women currently registered for the 58 scheduled events.
- Tennessee grabbed the attention of coaches nation-wide as they gave the Big Orange a preseason ranking of 15th. The Vols are one of eight SEC teams ranked in the top 25.
- In last year's competition, Tennessee earned 12 personal bests and 20 top ten finishes.
RETURNING OUTDOOR ALL-AMERICANS
- Felicia Brown: Women's 400m (Second Team)
- Tyler Porter: Men's Pole Vault (First Team)
- Jake Blankenship: Men's Pole Vault (Second Team)
- Chase Brannon: Men's Pole Vault (Second Team)
- Kyle Quinn: Men's Javelin (Second Team)
- Tavis Bailey: Men's Discus (Honorable Mention)
- Jarael Nelvis, Reggie Juin, Jamol James: Men's 4X100m Relay (Honorable Mention)
TENNESSEE SEASON TOTALS
- 2 EVENT WINS | 14 ATHLETE PERSONAL BESTS | 25 TOP-TEN FINISHES