April 3, 2014
- The Big Orange travels to Gainesville for the 75th edition of the Florida Relays this weekend at Percy Beard Track.
- In last year's competition Tennessee came away with three event victories and 25 top ten finishes, as this year's team looks to defend Florida Relay titles in the women's 4X800m, women's DMR, and men's javelin.
- Tennessee is coming off a strong weekend in Raleigh and look to keep the momentum building as SEC and NCAA competition is fast approaching.
- This weekend's meet will feature some of the nation's best secondary and collegiate athletes and has been tabbed as one of the USTFCCCA's National Meets of the Week. The Vols and Lady Vols look to seize the opportunity to gain more national recognition and improve in the rankings.
RETURNING OUTDOOR ALL-AMERICANS
- Felicia Brown: Women's 400m (Second Team)
- Tyler Porter: Men's Pole Vault (First Team)
- Jake Blankenship: Men's Pole Vault (Second Team)
- Chase Brannon: Men's Pole Vault (Second Team)
- Kyle Quinn: Men's Javelin (Second Team)
- Tavis Bailey: Men's Discus (Honorable Mention)
- Jarael Nelvis, Reggie Juin, Jamol James: Men's 4X100m Relay (Honorable Mention)
TENNESSEE SEASON TOTALS
- 4 EVENT WINS | 25 ATHLETE PERSONAL BESTS | 49 TOP-TEN FINISHES