May 14, 2014
- The University of Kentucky plays host to this year's Southeastern Conference Outdoor Track & Field Championships May 15-18. Tennessee looks to regain the coveted title for the first time since 2007.
- A nation-leading 17 SEC men's and women's teams are ranked in the latest U.S. Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches Association Division I National Team Computer Rankings entering the SEC Outdoor Championships.
- The meet will be broadcast live on ESPN3 Saturday beginning at 3:40 p.m. and on Sunday at 1:50 p.m. Highlights of the event will air on ESPNU May 22 at 8 p.m.
- As the team currently has 15 different athletes qualified for NCAA East Regionals, Tennessee looks to increase this number in the final days of competition in Lexington.
RETURNING OUTDOOR ALL-AMERICANS
- Felicia Brown: Women's 400m (Second Team)
- Tyler Porter: Men's Pole Vault (First Team)
- Jake Blankenship: Men's Pole Vault (Second Team)
- Chase Brannon: Men's Pole Vault (Second Team)
- Kyle Quinn: Men's Javelin (Second Team)
- Tavis Bailey: Men's Discus (Honorable Mention)
- Jarael Nelvis, Reggie Juin, Jamol James: Men's 4X100m Relay (Honorable Mention)
TENNESSEE SEASON TOTALS
- 2 SCHOOL RECORDS | 28 EVENT WINS | 72 ATHLETE PERSONAL BESTS | 187 TOP-TEN FINISHES