May 28, 2014
- The University of North Florida and the City of Jacksonville host the 2014 NCAA East Preliminary Round May 29-31.
- UT had four athletes make qualifying marks at SEC Championships last week in Lexington.
- The Big Orange has a total of 19 student athletes qualified to compete in 13 different events this weekend. Top performers advance to the Division 1 Championships that will be held June 11-14 in Eugene, Ore.
- Tennessee season totals to this point include 2 school records, 28 event wins, 79 athlete outdoor bests, and 213 top-ten finishes.
- All-Americans from last season competing this weekend include: Tavis Bailey (Discus), Jake Blankenship (Pole Vault), Chase Brannon (Pole Vault), Felicia Brown (400m), and Kyle Quinn (javelin).
Vols in Competition
Lady Vols in Competition
Chelsea Blaase (10,000m) | Felicia Brown (200m, 400m) | Erin Champion (Pole Vault) | Linda Hadfield (Pole Vault) | Aslynn Halvorson (Discus, Shot Put) | Brittney Jackson (800m) | Amirah Johnson (1500m) | Felecia Majors (200m, 400m, Long Jump) | Allison Outerbridge (Triple Jump) | Alexis Panisse (800m) | Kianna Ruff (800m) | Cassie Wertman (Shot Put) | Emily Yarnell (100m, 200m)