2017 - FRESHMAN
- Made his first career start at third base on April 11 at ETSU, going 0-for-3 but reaching base via hit-by-pitch.
- Hit .385 (5-for--13) with one double, one triple and four runs scored as part of Tennessee's three-game set at No. 7-ranked Florida, helping UT to its first series win in Gainesville since the 2007 season.
- Was 3-for-5 with a double, two runs scored and one RBI in UT's series opener win over No. 7-ranked Florida (April 7).
- Hit 4-for-11 (.364) over three games vs. Georgia on Rocky Top, including two runs scored, three RBI and two walks (March 31 - April 2).
- Went a perfect 3-for-3 with two RBI and his first career triple in UT's first SEC win of the season over Georgia (March 31).
- Posted a 21 game streak of reaching base safely to begin his collegiate career with Tennessee (Feb. 17 - March 26).
- Drove in at least one run in five straight games from March 15-22, going 5-for-19 (.263) during that span.
- Recorded at least one hit in each of Tennessee's three games to open SEC play vs. South Carolina (March 17-19).
- Scored two of Tennessee's 18 runs in an 18-4 victory over Austin Peay on March 15, going 1-for-4 with two walks and one RBI in the contest.
- Recorded his fourth multi-hit game of the season with a 2-for-4, one run scored performance in the Vols' series finale vs. Cincinnati (March 11).
- Was 4-for-13 (.308) over three games of UT's home opener weekend vs. Norfolk State, including two doubles and two runs scored in Tennessee's sweep of the Spartans (March 3-5).
- Hit 3-for-4 in UT's final game of the 2017 Tony Gwynn Classic vs. UC Irvine, helping the Vols to a 10-9 final (Feb. 25).
- Went 4-for-5 with two runs scored, two RBI and three doubles in UT's series finale at Memphis (Feb. 19), becoming the first Volunteer to knock three doubles in a single game since Matt Duffy did so vs. Georgia on May 8, 2010.
- Andre and his brother, Luc Lipcius, became the first-known set of twins to start for the Volunteers in school history.
- Made Tennessee's Opening Day lineup against the Memphis Tigers, starting at first base and going 1-for-4 with one RBI in his collegiate debut. He was one of four true freshmen to start on Opening Day.
- Four-year letterman and team captain from Lafayette High School in Williamsburg, Virginia
- Ranked as the No. 3 shortstop and No. 19 overall player in the state of Virginia by Perfect Game
- Hit .462 with four home runs, 21 RBI and a 6-2 record on the mound during his senior season at Lafayette
- Earned Underclass High Honorable Mentions accolades in 2015 after helping his school to a 3A State Championship title, hitting .390 on the year and pitching a complete game to seal the state championship win for his Rams
- Ranked as a Top 100 shortstop in the nation by Perfect Game entering his senior season in 2016
- In 2014, he was also selected as Most Valuable Player of the WWBA Underclass World Championship after scoring the winning run to give his Richmond Braves a walk-off victory over the Virginia Cardinals
- Full name is Andre Martinas Lipcius
- Born on May 22, 1998
- Son of Rochelle and Romuald Lipcius
- Twin brother, Luc, also plays for Tennessee
- Four-year honor roll & National Honor Society student at Lafayette High School (Virginia)
- Majoring in Nuclear Engineering
- Recipient of the Catherine & Paul Mountcastle Scholarship Fund
- Recipient of the Donald R. Carson Volunteer Family Scholarship