2017 - FRESHMAN
- Pitched 0.2 scoreless inning versus Mizzou in the series finale on May 20.
- Finished the series finale at Texas A&M, picking up the save in the bottom of the 14th frame on a called third strike. He threw 1.0 scoreless inning in the outing.
- Tossed 1.0 shutout inning and struck out one batter vs. UNC Asheville on April 19.
- Held Florida scoreless and fired two strikeouts in the second game of the series through a season-long 1.2 innings of work.
- Pitched 1.1 innings of relief against Middle Tennessee, striking out one batter (April 4).
- Tossed 1.0 scoreless inning in UT's 6-0 shutout over Tennessee Tech on March 28.
- Made his first appearance in SEC play in the series final against South Carolina. He allowed just two hits and fired two strikeouts through 1.1 scoreless innings of work.
- Struck out the side in 1.0 inning of relief in UT's Friday night home opener vs. Norfolk State, helping secure a 10-2 win (March 3).
- Made his first career appearance for Tennessee in relief on Feb. 19, tossing 1.0 scoreless inning as part of UT's 10-0 shutout win in Memphis.
- Four-year letterman from Greater Atlanta Christian School in Norcross, Ga.
- Named the No. 22 right-handed pitcher among Baseball America's Top 500 Prospects entering the 2016 Major League Draft
- Tabbed as the No. 34 right-handed pitcher in the nation by Perfect Game reports in 2016
- Rated as the No. 4 righthander and the No. 114 overall player in the state of Georgia entering his senior season by Perfect Game
- Went 7-2 with a 2.40 ERA over 58.0 innings pitched with 85 strikeouts as a senior in 2016
- Played on both sides of the ball for GACS and hit .369 with four homers and 20 RBI as a senior
- Went 2-2 with a 3.37 ERA and 52 strikeouts in his junior season, while also hitting at a .307 clip with 21 RBI Went 4-1 with a 2.30 ERA as a sophomore en route to helping GACS to the state championship tournament, where they finished runner-up in 2014
- Played for Team Elite Prime on the travel ball scene alongside fellow Tennessee Volunteer classmates Connor Darling, Pete Derkay and Zach Linginfelter
- Participated in more than 15 summer and fall showcase events throughout his travel ball career, including the WWBA World Championships and the East Coast Professional Showcase.
- Played multiple sports for the Spartans during his high school career, receiving three varsity letters for the football team
- Full name is Andrew Waddell Schultz
- Born on July 31, 1997
- Son of Tracy and Stan Schultz
- Has one older brother, Patrick Schultz
- Mother, Tracy, graduated from the University of Tennessee
- Graduated Cum Laude from Greater Atlanta Christian School (Norcross, Ga.) and was an active member of the National Honor Society
- Majoring in Business Analytics
- Recipient of the Charles A. Carpenter Family Athletic Scholarship