2017 - JUNIOR
- Played in 40 games (32 starts) at center field in 2017, hitting .184 with two doubles, a triple, a home run and a career-best 10 RBIs for UT.
- Singled through the left side and scored one run in Tennessee's 4-3, extra-innings win over Morehead State (May 16).
- Hit 1-for-4 in Tennessee's series finale at No. 8-ranked Kentucky (May 14).
- Was 1-for-2 with a run scored and a sacrifice fly as part of UT's 7-6 win at Eastern Kentucky (May 10).
- Went 1-for-4 with a triple, one run scored and one RBI in UT's series opener win at No. 7-ranked Florida, helping the Vols to their first series win in Gainesville since the 2007 season.
- Recorded multiple hits in Tennessee's midweek contest against Tennessee Tech, going 2-for-4 with one RBI and one stolen base (March 28).
- Went 2-for-4 in UT's Saturday contest of its SEC Opening Weekend vs. South Carolina (March 18).
- Hit his first home run of the season on March 15 vs. Austin Peay, going 1-for-2 with two RBIs off of the longball to help UT to an 18-4 win.
- Recorded multiple hits (2-for-5) with two runs scored and one RBI at San Diego State, helping the Vols to an 8-4 win in Game Two of the Tony Gwynn Classic (Feb. 24).
- Went 2-for-5 with a run scored and one RBI vs. Seton Hall in Game One of UT's Friday doubleheader at the Tony Gwynn Classic (Feb. 24).
- Began the season as Tennessee's starting center fielder, collecting his first hit (1-for-3) vs. Memphis on Feb. 19 as part of a 10-0 shutout victory for the Vols.
2016 - SOPHOMORE
- Played in 40 games (22 starts) during his sophomore campaign in 2016, hitting .302 with four doubles, four triples and six RBI. His four triples ranked tied for seventh in the SEC.
- Went 1-for-4 in Tennessee's 2016 SEC Baseball Tournament loss against No. 5 seed LSU.
- Hit .364 (4-for-11), second-best on the team, over the Vols' three-game regular-season finale at Georgia, including a team-leading four runs scored to help UT clinch an SEC Baseball Tournament bid with the series win.
- Knocked two doubles and two RBI over three games against #11-ranked LSU, hitting .357 (5-for-14) with two runs scored on the weekend.
- Recorded two triples in as many games, hitting 3-for-9 (.333) over the final two games of the series vs. #1-ranked Florida (May 7-8)
- Led the Vols by going 6-for-12 (.500) in the three-game series vs. Missouri, including a 3-for-4 performance in the series opener (April 29 - May 1)
- Stole two bases on April 9 vs. #6 South Carolina.
- Scored one run and swiped his first stolen base of the season in Tennessee's 14-4 win over UC Irvine (March 12).
- Recorded a hit in his only at-bat after entering the game in center field at ETSU (March 9).
- Scored two runs vs. Central Michigan in the Grand Canyon Classic, after reaching base twice via walk and hit-by-pitch (Feb. 28).
- Went 1-for-1 with an RBI-single at Grand Canyon after entering the game at center field in the 7th inning (Feb. 26).
- Made his season debut vs. Memphis as a pinch hitter, defensively coming in at center field in the 8th inning (Feb. 20).
2015 - FRESHMAN
- Played in 28 games for the Vols in 2015, hitting .219 with three doubles, two triples, one homer, four RBI and nine runs scored.
- Posted his first hit as a Vol going 1-for-3 against UC Irvine (Feb. 27).
- Recorded his first collegiate multi-hit game going 3-for-4 with two doubles and a triple during the 12-10 victory at UC Irvine (Feb. 28).
- Went 2-for-3, scoring one run and hitting his second triple of the season vs. Grand Canyon (March 6).
- Put down one sacrifice bunt in each of UT's three games at Florida (March 13-15).
- Registered his second RBI of the year in the series finale vs. Missouri (April 11).
- Recorded his third double of the season, going 1-for-1, at Kentucky on April 18.
- Blasted his first collegiate home run on April 21 in Tennessee's 14-7 victory over ETSU.
- Played in 26 games for the Anchorage Bucs of the Alaska Baseball League over the summer, finishing with 14 hits, six RBI, eight stolen bases, seven runs scored and a .212 batting average.
- Graduated from St. John's Catholic Prep in Chevy Chase, Washington DC.
- A three-year letter winner at Saint John's.
- Considered a Top-50 outfielder in the country in the 2014-15 class according to Perfect Game.
- Ranked a Top-200 overall prospect, the No. 4 overall prospect in Maryland and the No. 2 outfielder in the state by the same organization.
- Posted a blazing 6.54-second 60-yard dash and is a two-time Perfect Game Underclass All-American.
- Played travel ball for Florida Travel Ball organization.
- Full name is Broderick Douglas Leftridge
- Born February 20, 1996, in Baltimore, Md.
- Son of Germaine and Douglas Leftridge
- Has one sibling, Marsie Ross
- Majoring in Advertising
- Recipient of the Ed & Marsha Hooper Athletic Scholarship