2017 - FRESHMAN
- Entered UT's game at ETSU in relief, allowing one earned run on two hits in 0.2 inning (April 11).
- Threw 2.2 innings in relief at Mississippi State (March 25), but was tagged for three runs on five hits in the outing.
- Earned his first career win in midweek action vs. Marshall (March 22), tossing 2.0 hitless innings in relief with one strikeout.
- Drew his first career start on March 15 vs. Austin Peay, allowing three runs on two hits over 1.0 inning as part of an 18-4 staff-effort win.
- Threw 1.2 scoreless relief innings at San Diego State (Feb. 24), granting one walk while striking out two batters.
- Made his collegiate debut in relief at Loyola Marymount, tossing 1.0 scoreless inning to help UT to an 8-4 win. (Feb. 22)
- Graduated from North Gwinnett High School in Georgia.
- In 2015; he went 5-2 and collected a 1.32 ERA.
- Struck out 36 batters as a sophomore in 2014.
- Earned Second Team All-America honors as a sophomore. He was also named to the All-Region Team and selected as Player of the Month in 2014.
- Tabbed a PG Underclassman All-American.
- Ranked as the No. 11 right-handed pitcher and 54th overall player in the state of Georgia. He was also tabbed the 185th RHP in the USA by Perfect Game in 2016.
- Full name is Connor David Darling
- Born October 13, 1997
- Son of David and Jennifer Darling
- Has one sibling, Kaley
- Majoring in Supply Chain Management
- Recipient of the Champe Summerson Hyatt Athletic Scholarship Fund
- Recipient of the Hinkle & Mincey Athletic Scholarship Endowment