- Voted to 2016 SEC Community Service Team
- Named to 2015 SEC Community Service Team
- Named to 2014 SEC Community Service Team
2016 - REDSHIRT SOPHOMORE
- Appeared in 22 games for the Vols in 2016, going 3-1 with a 3.00 ERA and 41 strikeouts through 54.1 innings of work.
- Fanned one batter and gave up one unearned run on two hits against #11 LSU on May 14.
- Tossed 1.1 hitless innings in the series finale versus #1 Florida on May 8.
- Struck out two in 1.2 scoreless innings out of the bullpen vs. Missouri (May 1).
- Pitched a career-high 5.1 innings and tied a career-high four strikeouts vs. Eastern Kentucky (April 26).
- Earned his third win of the season vs. Appalachian State, allowing just one hit through 4.2 innings pitched and tying a career-high with four strikeouts (April 12).
- Threw 2.1 scoreless innings in relief vs. #6 South Carolina while striking out two.
- Tossed a career-high five innings, allowing no runs and striking out two batters to pick up the win vs. MTSU (March 29)
- Pitched 1.2 innings of relief, allowing just one earned run in a 6-3 victory at #22 Alabama (March 26)
- Worked 3.0 scoreless frames in his first career start for the Orange and White at UNC Asheville, striking out three of his 13 batters faced (March 15).
- Held UC Irvine (Mar. 12) scoreless as he pitched 2.1 innings of one hit relief while striking out four.
- Notched 1.1 innings without allowing a hit or a walk and striking out three in the Vols win over Cincinnati.
- Pitched 4.1 scoreless innings at Grand Canyon (Feb. 26), earning his first win of the season.
- Made his first appearance of the season vs. Memphis (Feb. 19), throwing 3.0 innings and allowing two runs on three hits.
2015 - REDSHIRT FRESHMAN
- Appeared in one game for the Vols in 2015, going 0-0 with a 9.00 ERA and one strikeout over 1.0 inning of work.
- Received no decision after recording one strikeout and allowing one run on two hits in 1.0 inning vs. Belmont on May 6.
- Tossed 38.2 innings through 11 games for the Valley Blue Sox over the summer. Delivered 21 strikeouts, walked 16 batters and allowed 12 earned runs on 42 hits. Ended the summer campaign with a 2.79 ERA.
2014 - REDSHIRT SEASON
- Appeared in 19 games during summer season for the Laconia Muskrats of the New England Collegiate Baseball League. Fanned 24 batters in his 27.2 relief innings, ranking fifth on the team in strikeouts.
- His 27.2 innings also stood as the most by a Laconia reliever. The right-hander went on to throw 1.2 innings in the Muskrats NECBL playoff game against Vermont.