2017 - FRESHMAN
- Earned his second win of the season after throwing 5.0 scoreless innings of relief and striking out one batter in the second game of the Vols' series against Cincinnati (March 11).
- Tossed 3.2 scoreless innings in UT's series finale vs. Norfolk State on March 5.
- Went 2.0 scoreless frames in UT's home opener vs. Norfolk State, recording two strikeouts (March 3).
- Threw a career-long 4.0 innings in relief vs. UC Irvine in the Tony Gwynn Classic (Feb. 25), allowing one earned run on three hits with three strikeouts for his first career win with UT.
- Fired an impressive, three straight strikeouts to get out of a bases-loaded jam in the bottom of the seventh inning at Loyola Marymount, recorded four strikeouts over 2.0 innings of work in relief (Feb. 22).
- Made his collegiate debut for Tennessee on Opening Night in Memphis, allowing one run on two hits over 2.0 innings in relief (Feb. 17).
- Four-year letterman and two-year varsity captain for Grassfield High School's baseball team in Chesapeake, Va.
- Listed as the No. 6 right-handed pitcher and No. 9 overall player in the state of Virginia by Perfect Game entering the 2016 Major League Draft
- Named one of the Top 100 right-handed pitchers in the nation by Perfect Game during his senior campaign in 2016
- Went 8-2 with a 1.13 ERA as a senior, striking out 86 batters over 66.0 innings of work while allowing just four walks on the year
- Threw a perfect game on March 30, 2016 vs. Benedictine High School (Virginia)
- Tabbed First Team All-State, First Team All-Region 6A South, First Team All-Tidewater, First Team Monitor Merrimac Conference and Monitor Merrimac Conference Player of the Year as a senior in 2016
- Named 2016 Grassfield High School Team MVP
- Named a Rawlings-Perfect Game First Team Atlantic Region pitcher, as well as a National Honorable Mention righthander
- Took Virginia High School Coaches Assocation All-Star honors following his senior season in 2016
- Tabbed a Prep Baseball DC/Virginia All-State pitcher and a Dynamic Baseball All-State Team pitcher in 2016
- Went 4-2 with a 1.25 ERA and 35 strikeouts following a breakout sophomore season, where he went 8-2 with a 0.85 ERA and 55 strikeouts
- Helped Grassfield Baseball to two conference championship titles and one district title during his high school career
- Earned four varsity letters in men's volleyball and helped his club to a conference volleyball championship in 2013
- As a member of the EvoShield Canes, one of the top travel ball organizations in the country, Stallings earned a No. 79 national ranking by Perfect Game following numerous summer and fall ball event showcases
- While competing in the 2015 WWBA Championship game, the righthander led the charge on a complete-game shutout, tossing 5.0 scoreless innings and recording seven strikeouts for the title win. In the tournament, Stallings threw 7.0 innings and allowed just three hits with 10 strikeouts over two appearances.
- Full name is Garrett Herbert Stallings
- Born on August 8, 1997
- Son of Kathryn and Christopher Stallings
- Older brother, Curtis, plays collegiate men's volleyball for Long Beach State (Long Beach, Calif.)
- Majoring in Supply Chain Management
- Recipient of the Ambrister Family Athletic Scholarship Endowment
- Recipient of the Hattie Ogle McGriffin Athletic Scholarship